Sanding down the plastic?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Happilymarriednerd, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    So I'm now in the Nub, and I love it but want to sand down the back portion of the tube as it pokes into my pelvis. Has anyone had any success in modifying a plastic device in the way and if so have advise on what I need to do it? I want to make sure I'm not left with course irritating plastic after I'm done. Thanks in advance.

2. curvedinmd

curvedinmd Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    KH and I bought an HT3 last month. Liked it fine with one huge exception: the tab on the Maxi tube extends well beyond the base ring (as do all of the models). When sitting at a desk or driving, clothing causes the device to lever upwards forcing the tab hard into my pelvis and the base of my penis. Not wanting to ruin an expensive new device, I wrote the manufacturer and explained my problem, I also asked if this was an issue that they were familair with. They replied within a few days with the following information: 1. Yes, they are aware of the problem and intend to change the design or offer a tube that does not extend so far. 2. In the interim, they said the bio-resin tube is quite durable and that I should be able to trim it to suit with a dremel tool. With the device fully assembled, I traced the contours of the base ring on the tube. Rather than use a dremel, I tried a fine-toothed mini-hacksaw blade. It cut through the tab with great control and ease. I then very carefully used a bench grinder to further shape and fine-tune the modified tab and finished with careful hand sanding using 600 grit wet-dry sand paper which eliminated any rough spots. Now the tab is contoured and trimmed flush with the base ring. Problem solved, I can wear the Ht3 comfortably for as long as I want. Our brand of chasity does not require permanent installation and my wife (KH) will not allow me to sleep in it. I will be sharing what I've done with the manufacturer in the hopes that they will find this useful. I can not see where "pull-out" security has been compromised, and the digging in has been completely eliminated. I hope this helps you with your problem. It sounds just like mine. Good luck. 2019 worm's eye view of tube trimmed flush to base ring contour.jpg

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Dremels are nice if you have a steady hand but for something as soft as plastic, using a handsaw was good decision. You aren't alone in finding that little protrusion of plastic annoying, it's a common complaint about the Holy Trainer.

Happilymarriednerd likes this.
  4. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

5. Stoicone

Stoicone kyskhet

N/A
    Pacific Northwest USA
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Instead of using a cutting wheel, a drummel barrel sanding attachment works well.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I would advocate trying to get used to it. It takes a while but does tend to encourage ones penis to point downwards, consequently discouraging erection attempts. So the bit in question has its potential merits.

If you have discussed this and have your SO's informed permission to go ahead and sand it down I would advocate getting it to the shape you want then using increasingly more fine grades of abrasive paper to the point of finishing off with grades of wet & dry. Done meticulously and without rushing this could result in an almost newly cast finish.

7. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    TY for providing such an informative post as to how to sand the HT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice