Safe Word Denied

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Apr 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Talk all you want about context, a safe word is a safe word. Your reasons for using it are valid if you felt it was important enough to use it at that time. Your wifes response that it was bs and that isn't what a safe word is used for could come back to bite her if you ever decide to change the game. I would view it as a sign of her disrespect for me and her butt would be the pic everyone is seeing. This is a "fun game" between consenting adults and if that changes it is time for a reset.

2. FrenchSub

FrenchSub Just another minion...

Wine merchant
    France
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Though I am absolutely not judging your approach, I have to say I don't believe in safe words when it comes to chastity. Safe words are meant to end a BDSM game gone too far, when pain becomes unbearable - not as a way to let your partner know that you want them to play with your penis. Your wife was perfectly right to ignore it.

3. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I have no safeword. If I really need a break, I have to ask politely and with a serious good reason. If the reason is acceptable, I will be allowed freedom for a while. Accepted reasons until now has been a doctors appointment. I have asked once just because it was uncomfortable. That costed a serious caning and I will never ask again whithout proper reason. I have the belt removed once a week for shaving, but we consider waxing instead. Once a month would do it. My wife would be so happy :-/

R2002 likes this.
  4. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    IMHO a safe-word should NEVER be ignored - EVER!!! Once invoked, it's game over immediately. Once the play has stopped a determination can be made as to why it was invoked, and the appropriate action taken at that time.

If it is determined that the safe-word was used improperly, appropriate actions can and should be taken. This could include no more "Playtime" for a specified period of time, or whatever else... But once invoked, it's game over...

LockedGreg, mcfeely, boisub and 2 others like this.
  5. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    There was an easy way to determine if it was a genuine use of the safe word:
    « Ok, if you use the safeword again, I’ll unlock you immediately ; but there will be absolutely no thanks of any kind »

Im pretty sure he wouldn’t have repeated the safe word after that...
    :p

Chaste J. likes this.
  6. SubP81

SubP81 Active member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    These kinda threads are interesting to read and see how everyone reads the original post differently. No is wrong with their replies imo yes a safe word should never be ignored. I read the post though as he was using it just so he could get his Jollys.... NO NO NO sunshine it doesn't work that way lol.
    If i used it in that way my wife would stop all play (knowing the real reason why I've used it) make sure i was actually ok then carry on playing with absolutely no chance of me getting off at all for a much longer period than it already was. :)

Consensus likes this.
  7. SubP81

SubP81 Active member

Local Time:
    *No one*

8. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    If you are just horny and pulling out the safeword, it’s not a correct way to use it IMHO. If you are having serious pain or discomfort related to cage, safeword should never be ignored. I don’t have chastity related safeword or think such is needed, but I think if I would have pain or troubles wearing it, I would be allowed to take it off and try to solve the problem. It is no longer about the ”game” or play, but a health-question.

9. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    We don't have a safe word and my balls can undergo a lot of punishment. I just take it; although my Wife uses her judgement on how much I can take. I guess if things got to much I'd simply have to tell her to stop.

sub1956rob likes this.
  10. sub1956rob

sub1956rob Member

Local Time:
    You deserved it.
    Your behavour forced your Mistress to punish you!
    You better be grateful for receiving some corrective punishment.

I've been there.
    It took some time, but I learned to forget about my orgasm, about being horny, about my pleasure.

Consensus likes this.
  11. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    LOL. What are safe words?

But seriously, I don’t have a safe word with my wife, but she knows me well enough to take care of me if needed. I.e. she unlocked me immediately when I showed her a rubbing sore from a cage.

But when it comes to punishments, I just have to take what she gives. I don’t get a safe word to stop it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice