sad day

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by bnysarah, Feb 12, 2009.

1. bnysarah

bnysarah Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    i dont really know why i posting this maybe looking for some people just to let this out on, in a way i suppose its selfish of me, esp because of what happened.... i dont know.... our thoughts should be with her n family

i had been looking for some female company and someone who accepted me as i am

i wanted to start going out again to fetish clubs i used to go to, and wanted someone i could hang out with there n not feel like i was intruding on other couples and being a gooseberry..

so i was looking at at bdsm dating site and saw a lady who sounded nice and lived near me and we where both 30 somethings wanting to get out again.

so i sent her a memo about me with some whitty remarks etc that im a tv hope thats ok etc and so on and a ref to another female friend in the bdsm scene who lives abit further away from me but who has met me so she could ref that im relatively sane lol, ....and that even if we where just friends to go out n have a laugh that would be kewl, we where similar ages and she was wanting to go out too

well..i got a reply back from her yay! she said i sounded nice just up her street

i was like wow i got a reply kewl ,im thinking yay, lets get ourselves out again.

she said her profile was coming off the site soon but keep in touch

so i sent her a reply with my email address and waited...

nothing came back after nearly a week, so im thinking if her profiles goes what then..hmmm she sounded like should would reply..ill leave it for a bit

then on monday i walked into my local corner shop and read the headlines, as u do, u just read, then i saw a picture linked to the story and my mouth dropped

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7879510.stm

it was the same pic on her profile on the dating site

some other bdsm frineds i know had met her at munches

im so sad and shocked i only had one reply from her n i feel really weird, my heart goes out to her and her family and i didnt even get to know her but there is that reply sat in my memos and .....i dont know what to say .. its so sad

it looks like they know who did it and hes on alot of dating sites some people from the bdsm dating site are posting the link in there face books etc to help find him and warn others

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/posts/225920/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7882179.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7883755.stm

i havent posted anything on that site yet as i dont particpate much there and here is a smaller bunch of people

Just read sky teletext and Informed consent was named as one of the websites used by Appleton, who is suspected to have killed Miss_Violet.

the usernames stated are:

lilgeorgyporgy

Tristar5

Redfred.

i feel sick :(

and my thoughs go to her and her family

2. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    bnysarah,
    So sorry for what has happened.
    I think I understand, in a way, how you feel.
    When you see some news about someone you don't know you say "Oh, how sad etc etc"
    But when you have actually had some kind of contact, even though you never met, it is totally different.
    A couple of times over the years I have met certain people, and then I've heard they had some kind of accident or died and the reaction was totally different, far more emotional.
    It's one thing to prey on people on the internet for maybe a few dollars, but to lure them into something with the sole intent of murdering them, especially in such a disgusting way is horrifying. I hope they catch the bastard and give him just punishment. With what I see around the world, I am beginning to think the death penalty should be reintroduced. Or maybe they should all be put on an island somewhere in the middle of nowhere and left to each other. Medical treatment of any kind never seems to work cos as soon as they are released saying "Yes, I'll be a good boy". they go straight out and do it again.
    Apart from the fact that what appears to be a beautiful lady has been taken from us, some kids are now without a parent and guidance and love to grow up with.
    I've noticed over the years that the Manchester area seems to have a very high serious crime rate. I used to travel there quite regularly many years ago when my employer had business there. It always seemed to be so depressing there, and then there was the terrorist bombing!!!
    Anyway, I hope that you can move on from this terrible event and find someone to share with.
    Don't forget, if it becomes a mental burden thinking about it, seek professional help.
    Love and best wishes
    michelleCD :butterfly:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's terrible, I don't really know what to say. :sad0020:

sarah - if you need to keep posting about how you're feeling, please do... don't bottle it up, and don't feel like you are bothering anyone.

I think we all probably see a little bit of ourselves in her as well... just looking out there for something or someone special, and forgetting that not everyone is what they seem.

It just sickens me that people are preyed on like this.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Sarah, you should never be afraid to post how you are feeling here. Every one will always be supportive. I hope you're feeling alright, I can't imagine what you must be thinking and feeling right now. There will always be some one on the mansion to offer support and a kind word.

5. bnysarah

bnysarah Junior Member

Local Time:
    the latest news

POLICE hunting the killer of a young mum have found the body of a man in a derelict building.

It is understood the body was found hanged in a disused building in Greengate, near Manchester city centre.

thx for the replies, sharing helps

manchester is no worse than any major city really, per head of population, and we jk that the bomb did us a favour, the shopping centre was an eye sore, and we have peace now.

i dont think he lured her in that way, it said in the news they had an on off relationship for nealy a year, but she had ended it recently, and she'd gone to the police about threats and they fitted a panic alarm and blocked up her letter box. They dont do this unless they take the threat seriously. Very sad that this didnt help her.

it looks like he had history of violence to women though, so he wasnt right in the head thats for sure.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1096342_facebook_fugitives_terrifying_past

the reason i feel so selfish is that yes im sad for her and family, but cant help feeling sad for myself that who knows, we might have liked each other..what might have been..etc and then i feel guilty...so trivial compared to what happened to her and her family.

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    That's not selfish thinking sarah - it's regret... She clearly would have been better off had She never met the guy. And - yes - things may have been a lot different - it is so very sad. It is human nature to think about "what could have been". That's why every day is so important - each day is an opportunity to avoid "what could have been". Each of us is given only so many days... If there is anything to take from this incident - it's not to waste opportunities in life.

I am sorry for you and for Clare. Peace.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice