Rules for time of the month

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Bexxy.W, Apr 28, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Bexxy.W

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    I'm looking for ideas for when it's my time of the month. Normally when aunt flo decides to arrive I have absolutely no sex drive whatsoever! I don't even want my husband touching me at all...and this normally lasts the week before and the week during, this can get boring a few days in and I want some tips on how to keep him excited but little to no effort on my part (due to lack of energy) We aren't in to bloodplay and like I've previously said I find it hard to get excited over anything during this time. So could there be any other options? excluding his daily chores and CFNM sessions.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    My sister keeps her boyfriend in a chastity cycle adjusted to her own cycle. He is very careful helping her through PMS and she unlocks him for a few days at the end of her cycle, she feels a high sex drive then.

Bexxy.W likes this.
  3. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Maybe that's a good time to work in a release prior to it or take a short comfort break?

I'm sure the more long term lockers might frown upon that suggestion, but mentally it feels awful being locked up if you're not able to get attention, for whatever reason.

Bexxy.W likes this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Before reaching menopause, Mistress always had me wear a mnipad in my panties while She was visited by Aunt Flo. Also, I was always locked for the duration and, afterward had to endure an enema to clear me outin preparation for the pegging which I had looked forward to during the period.

Since Her menopause, I am still required to wear the minipad for a week each month, just to make me feel "girly"!

Bexxy.W and sissy_connie like this.
  5. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    The time I'm allowed orgasm is when my wife has her period. Maybe it's her way of telling me I'm not allowed have penetrative sex with her.

DonnaSue and Bexxy.W like this.
  6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    What do you think about having him wear what you wear during your cycle? If it's pads, then he's wearing pads 24/7, it's it's plugs, well, he should be plugged the same way. It will be good to remind him of what women go through every month Mistress.
    Just a thought.

DonnaSue, Bexxy.W and sissy_connie like this.
  7. BabySA

BabySA New member

Local Time:
    I read a story many years ago where a slave was made to celebrate his mistresses time of month. Aside of being made to wear a chastity device for a whole week starting on day one, he was supposed wear either a tampon or butt plug, as his mistress had said if her hole was stuffed so was his. I have often thought about it.

I think think best way for you to be hands off is to developed a schedule for husband. Aside of his normal responsibilities, you should be able to say “today is day one.” He will reference his schedule and follow it for the next 7 days. I do believe it should be 7 days, even if your period isn’t that long.

Suggestions:
    • A day wearing either a thong, bra or both.
    • Made to wear panties with an extra thick pad.
    • Butt plug or tampon.
    • Some time (maybe 20 min) training with a dildo either sucking, or up his rear hole.
    • A certain amount of time playing with his nipples. Maybe pinching or wearing nipple clamps. Even better if wearing clamps while doing chores.
    • Rubbing your feet, especially if he has a foot fetish.
    • Kissing or sucking your feet or toes.
    • Of course, he should be cooking for you and taking care of your every need. You are suffering so that you can have kids. The least he can do is everything else.
    • Check in with you for any needs at certain times of the day.

Stephplayswithyou and Bexxy.W like this.
  8. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    There are many ways to go at this but I think you need to quantify what your relationship is like. As you can see from the answers so far they go from benign to hard core. (BTW- we call it the same thing). My wife is strict off limits at that time (even though she has bad cramps and a nice O is the best cure for that :(). We have a different dynamic than most on this board- we have regular PIV (average 3X a month) and 2-3 times where it is only about her O's. I unlock for when it's go time and relock right after. If AF comes before the next go around then the key stays in my wife's wallet until she is ready. No teasing, no stimulus (that's not her style sadly) just me being her husband giving messages, caring for and desperately wanting her. We do have a few intimate make out sessions before bed to keep things lively but I wouldn't expect her to have to do anything else, after all it's not like she wants to get that visit...

Stephplayswithyou and Bexxy.W like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Our rules are I shit up and do whatever Madam wants me to do, if I do annoy her over something then I have to put a heavy flow tampon in myself so I can sympathise with her suffering.
    And I can relate to most women now, it is not a pleasant ordeal to have to go through every month, men do not realise how lucky they are!

10. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Now that TOM has passed for Mistress/Wife...many years back...we "celebrate" with me making sure she is satisfied with multiple orgasms ...but to be truthful, that is the case no matter what TOM it is these days. Its a new "on demand" thing that doesnt have anything to do with watching TV. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice