Ruined Orgasms

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Dag Nabbit, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Member

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    I didn't see any threads about discussing ruined orgasms. What are your experiences? How many in a row have you had? Share pics and vids if you have them.

Attached Files:

• cum.gif
      cum.gif
      File size:
      546.6 KB
      Views:
    Herlicker 1970 and JiL like this.
  2. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    The ultimate session for us was two hours of riding the back roads one night being teased and edged. Then one stroke too much and I felt as if I just had a full orgasm. Except there was no mess, all the feelings and contractions of a wonderful cum without actually leaking anything at all out. Once we got home is when I licked my queen to half a dozen of her own wonderful orgasms of her own

mcjoeboe2, dkid13 and Dag Nabbit like this.
  3. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Member

Local Time:
    Sounds so lovely.

Queensbitch likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4 ruined in a row is our record. Didn't try for more because it's very easy to take it over to full orgasm.

Some people have different ideas of a ruined orgasm. Some think if you stop touching when you are past the point of no return it's ruined. To me this is just an orgasm that wasn't everything it could be, but still an orgasm. Erection goes down, hornyness goes down, and you're done playing.

For me a ruined orgasm is when you almost take it to the point of no return, and it just bleeds out. It stays super hard, you stay super horny, even more than before, and still desperately wanting to cum. I think technically the ones I am talking about are referred as bleeding orgasms. Anyway, those are the way to go if you are trying to stay in the same mindset and not get those post orgasm feelings.

Would love to video it at some point, they are incredibly fun to watch... I hardly believe it's happening every time. Cum is drooling out of it without any orgasm feeling...simply amazing.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Ruined orgasms used to be talked about a lot but the current talk seems to be going in a different direction. I have had them over the past four years every time I went 4-6 weeks without a full orgasm. The most I had at a time was three but mostly just once or twice since I remain horny after them. We are not really into ruined orgasms as much as we used to be because when the wife is highly aroused she occasionally focused on herself and did not stop in time. They really do nothing for me and as the wife says, they are messy without the fun.

6. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Member

Local Time:
    Our record is 5, erection is maintained and the oozing of precum / cum just oozes out as Vinny describes. Full psychological orgasm is not achieved. After 5 and being iced down before the cage is put back on, the frustration of not achieving a full orgasm should be more intense. When this has happened to me, I'm swelling hard in the cage just like a morning erection.

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I'm sure the whole ruined orgasm business is something a male must have dreamt up. I've no doubt it is possible to time it precisely but from what I've seen with male ejaculation, it remains a very hit and miss affair. If chastity is required for a specific time then........ NO ruined orgasms.

8. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    M does not have to get the timing all that close. If she stops contact as I start to climax it is very uncomfortable. If she does very good with the timing it is even worse. I don't like it.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was under that same exact impression, and I'm a guy. I thought they were just orgasms that you didn't get to really enjoy...until We actually tried to do them. Her first attempt was just as I expected...basically an O without the stimulation at the end.

Then it happened. Was timed perfect, and I stayed hard, still incredibly horny, even more desperate. We have had a few Misfires, but usually when she rushes.

It is an experience that leaves one confused. Yes it would relieve the feeling of ache and relieve pressure, but you end up even more intensely arroused than before. Is it relief is it torture, I have experienced many and still don't know.

We don't do them as often as we used to, mostly because if she didn't want me to orgasm, it was kind of risky to get that close. So I understand a reluctance to fly so close to the sun.

10. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    Unless we are having sex it's all I get . It's my choice. I think it's an awesome feeling of frustration. I've only had on at a time even though I've begged for two. She knows my body well and most of the time only a drop of cum or two come out. The rest leaks out in my panties later or when I pee. There is absolutely no feeling of relief for me. You should also try a stifled orgasom, when you cum she squeezes the head and base and doesn't let any cum out . It just backs up in your bladder. It's intense . It feels like your contractions last forever. Just don't let go too soon. You have to wait for the contractions to end and still waiting awhile. Good luck have fun !!

lockedformywife likes this.
  11. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I have enjoyed 3 within a half an hour period. It was wonderful! And it gets harder and harder not to go over the edge. Sometimes I think I would rather have a good ruined on multiple times than a full one because with a ruined one you find yourself horny again in a short period of time.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  12. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My KH knows my body so well. She has actually brought me too orgasm but clamped off the head of my cock so that nothing came out and everything just backed up. She didn't let a drop out. That is one unbelievable feeling, don't know that I could even handle on a regular basis. She also can just work me over and over spilling just a drop or two each time. I feel like I'm cumming over and over again...and I love it.

13. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I wish my wife could perfect that technique!!!!

LongTimeLurker and detainee like this.
  14. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Member

Local Time:
    I've found it to be incredibly erotic. If you can mentally prepare yourself to not expect a full orgasm, enjoy the edging and dribble of milk oozing out. Come to accept that this is what orgasms are supposed to feel like. Don't ever let yourself fully cum. Have self control and communicate if you are getting too close.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  15. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    What we've found successful is edging and getting me real hot, then massaging the prostate to force-dribble out all the cum that is wanting to explode out. No contractions at all, but plenty of fluids. Very frustrating and makes you feel helpless.

16. T&D Victim

T&D Victim Member

Gulfstream IV Pilot
    Beautiful balmy Southern California!!
    Local Time:
    My wife loves to practice plenty. When we first started our Chastity journey her attempts to "ruin" orgasms were mostly unsuccessful because she hadn't really figured out the right point to stop. Its a matter of very fine timing. A fraction of a second too long and its as another poster said; "an orgasm that just wasn't all it could have been". A fraction too short and not much happens though shorter does result in more frustration, which my wife is quite happy to administer. lol
    After several years of practice though, let me tell you....she has it down stone cold! She is a master at releasing my penis at just the right moment so that I cannot fall back away enough to not have a ruined orgasm or tip over the brink and get even one contraction.
    When she gives me a ruined orgasm, "give" is not the right word. Its more like administers or "causes", its a long tightrope walk right on the brink between on the verge of tipping over the edge into a contraction type orgasm and falling back away from the edge. The leaking, and yes its leaking and nothing more than that, is a long and i do mean long period of incredibly frustrating tension throughout my penis that just doesn't "grab" hard enough to permit that tension from becoming a contraction. The come literally oozes out and each drop that passes through only serves to make me even more desperate for even one weak contraction or spasm, which just doesn't ever arrive.
    She does this usually over a very long extended period of time and most often, refuses to relent until she has drained my balls completely.
    She says, she really enjoys watching my penis swell, strain and darken in color throughout the torture. She loves the way the head swells especially large and describes it as "it looks so full and hard that if I were to touch it, it might very well burst.

We all know that swelling, building tension that fills our penis just before we explode. Now imagine that sensation continuing for several minutes all the while never being allowed to go far enough to even feel one single spasm. It literally steals my ability to talk until she relents....and the frustration it causes is epic. Imagine the pure hunger to come just before you actually do explode. Then take away only the explosion and its corresponding aura of relief so that all you feel is that raw hunger and need to shoot. She keeps that going for several minutes each time by using her hands gently and slowly and I mean really gently and very very slowly.

Somewhere she has a video of her making my penis slowly leak out ejaculate over a span of about three minutes. When I find it I will post it. Restraints are absolutely necessary or I would grab myself and relieve the frustration. I have a strong will but this is on a whole different level.

As I said, she loves it.

17. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Sounds delightful! I would love it if my wife took to really learning the art of the ruined orgasm. I just don't want to push her on it. She was practicing on my two days ago and I literally had to beg her to stop touching me or I was going to go over the edge and ruin what we have going. She really did enjoy watching me squirm away from her. She did let me go inside her for a little while as she used her vibrator to an orgasm. She told me I could continue to edge afterwards as she rested and she was rubbing my nipples which was driving me over the edge and as I was going to suggest that she keep doing that to see if it would tip me over she gave me one real quick stroke and ruined me like she had never done before! I was surprised that I stayed hard for a while. I was so proud of her! I hope she remembers what she did so she can do it over again. Im even hornier than I was before.

18. T&D Victim

T&D Victim Member

Gulfstream IV Pilot
    Local Time:
    Let me tell you that there are times when she insists on practicing and its genuinely torture. lol More often then not, its fun to a point, but there are many times when the frustration can build to a point that I need to genuinely struggle not to go completely berserk. As I said, restraints and I mean strong ones are mandatory. I have involuntarily broken free of weaker restraints on more then one occasion when my wife has decided to keep going for a long time at a stretch. "I like it when you practically break free. If you aren't straining against the restraints, then I feel like I am not doing things anywhere near hard enough." is a fairly common statement from my wife.

The great thing is that there is so much frustration and desperation that there is just no way my penis will soften after one or two ruined orgasms. She enjoys torturing me and this particular one is a favorite of hers because once she has me tied down, she is free to continue it for as long as she pleases....and it leaves no marks.

detainee likes this.
  19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I'm not convinced by all this. Ruined orgasms might be somewhat ruined but they are still orgasms.

20. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Absolutely............................still an orgasm :p

kellysbitch and Dag Nabbit like this.
  21. T&D Victim

T&D Victim Member

Gulfstream IV Pilot
    Local Time:
    I said pretty much the same thing early on. I did not believe the hype either.
    However, it didn't take many attempts for me to discover that I had been wrong, when done "correctly" a ruined orgasm is exceptionally frustrating, offering no satisfaction whatsoever.
    It took both of us to accomplish a ruined orgasm correctly. What we found was that without my direct input, my wife would continue too far and the resulting orgasm, while semi ruined, did indeed grant a portion of satisfaction. The way we made it past this was pretty simple actually.
    My wife made it my responsibility to provide adequate warnings to her so she could stop in time to prevent orgasm. As a motivation to comply, she made it clear that any failure on my part to provide suitable warning to her, would result in a period in the Chastity Cage of not less than whatever my current record was multiplied by Three. At teh time, my record was 2 months and when I failed, she stayed true to her word and I did not get any release from that cage for the next 6 months. The teasing and torture sessions however, continued throughout the 6 months but she never removed the cage for any of those. It was removed strictly for taking care of hygiene etc and then replaced immediately afterward.
    For many out there, six months may be a walk in the park, but at the time, for me, it was very rough. Especially when the instances of her requiring me to make her come also increased sharply. There were times when I honestly didn't think I could do it, when I was ready to throw in the towel, but I did not want to disappoint her more than I wanted to get the cage off and come. That struck me as odd. I didn't expect to feel that way and at moments when she had the key out and was about to unlock me, thus ending our chastity fun before the 6 months was up, I found myself not wanting her to put the key in and turn it. Somehow I made it to six months and she unlocked the cage and tried again, insisting that I warn her with adequate time for her to ruin the orgasm. This time I succeeded and I was extremely surprised when I felt drops of come leaking out of my penis without any shred of satisfaction whatsoever. My warnings enabled her to stop just at the right time so that my penis was not able to spasm even once. The pressure that comes right before orgasm was there but she removed her hand just in time to prevent that pressure from turning into any sort of orgasmic spasm or contraction. At least as far as it is for me, when that happens, its insanely frustrating and it causes a sharp and sudden increase in frustration and desperation.
    After that first time, she continued without giving me a full orgasm for another full month after the six months. So basically each day for that month, I was secured to the table and teased to the edge of orgasm repeatedly until I gave up the warning she wanted. Then she simply let go and watched as the orgasm I wanted so intensely was reduced to nothing even remotely satsifying and as the drops of cum slowly leaked out. As i said, it takes practice and very good two way communication. It is very much one of those things which has to be experienced to truly believe or understand. However once it is experienced, the recognition of its high level of torturous frustration becomes more or less instantly clear.
    She got me not long after that by waiting for my warning, giving me two or three extra strokes, which sent me over the edge and then she claimed she couldn't hear my warning so the warning was not "adequate" and yep you guessed it...another six months of no release.
    She doesn't need me to warn her anymore, but still requires that I do for the mental mindfuck value of making me tell her when to stop, knowing that it will end with her refusal to allow me to have the orgasm, she has me so desperate for, that I am straining at the restraints and begging her to let me have.

As frustrating as it is, I would still beg her to not let me come before I surrender to my own desire to come and use the safe word. I hope this makes sense.

22. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    My wife has become a pro at ruined orgasoms. Also what we have been doing a lot lately is having piv sex and just stopping after she has cum . It takes a lot of control on her part bc she loves when I orgasom inside her. The last time was Sunday morning. She said it your choice do you want to cum or save your frustration . I said save as I slowly pumped her pussy. She jumped up right then almost sending me into shock . She threw me my cage and said ok lock it up then . It took me about 15 min of pushing and squeezing to get it back on regretting my decision. By later that day I didnt regret it any more. I have been so horney and have wanted her so bad ever since !! I can't wait until my next chance a week form Friday !!

23. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Xtudo3002 likes this.
  24. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    thomassub,: fantastic description, coulnd't be more didatic.

25. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    My ruined orgasms are more like severe edging and just short of the big O my balls tighten and she stops..once I start going soft she starts again. it's when she feels we are done and ices me and re-cages me that the cum oozes out for another 30 minutes to an hour.. to me this is a ruined O. but those edging moments are to die for. Horny, hell yes for the next week I would hump an exhaust pipe. This works for us.. and she always benefits from the resulting horniness

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice