Ruined Orgasm with Self-Bondage to help in holding off...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by shieldingmatrix, Jan 29, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Ruined Orgasm with Self-Bondage to help in holding off...

Looking for ideas here.

Concept is that in order to give yourself a real ruined orgasm where you begin to cum without stimulation, but then don't rush in to help finish it, because you are too weak to really stop yourself, and of course, it would feel so good...

It would be cool to have a way to be restrained in that moment of temptation just long enough that you wouldn't be able to cheat. :)

To do this alone, you would need a method to essentially "interrupt" your ability to continue stimulating yourself. I was thinking of this in a way that the interruption need only last 15 or 20 seconds, enough so that you are physically prevented from getting back to pleasuring yourself in time to save the orgasm.

Utilizing this method, if it was easily repeatable, one could see that it would be useful in the teasing process of getting stimulated enough to cum spontaneously. You would engage the restraint, right before the point of no-return, and then have to get out of it and reset it before you are able to continue stimulating yourself, so that you would be more successful in ruining yourself.

I myself am not a bondage guy, except for really liking it when my wife ties me to the bed and teases me till cum pores out of my eyes :-O. For that we do have leather restraints and ropes under the bed, very simple. So no idea is too basic as a suggestion for how to make this work.

I hope you all have fun with the thought of it.

Thanks,

ShieldingMatrix

ozzy-one and majorsk like this.
  2. majorsk

majorsk AKA Wormy boy

teacher
    East Sussex
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    What a fantastic scenario, you could perhaps use a timer lock which opens after a set time.

3. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    Well there is this:
    https://maustec.io/collections/frontpage/products/eom3k
    There are some DIY versions on the web as well. I think the idea is that you are restrained. The butt plug detects that you are close to orgasm and stops the stimulation (vibrator or similar). It leaves you to calm down then repeats the process. I think i would be too scared to try it.

4. majorsk

majorsk AKA Wormy boy

teacher
    East Sussex
    Local Time:
    Oh yeah have thought about that what a fantastic journey it would be Lovelocked.

5. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    It works, but it can take some experimenting to get it dialed in, and for me eventually everything goes numb from the vibration if it's set low enough to prevent any orgasm. That's usually after many frustrating pauses that don't quite get me as close to the edge as my KH can, or I would like. On the other hand if I set the trigger a little higher it's ruthless at detecting the start of an orgasm completely ruining it.

I've only used it while caged, using adapters I 3D printed from flexible filament (my KH doesn't let me out much). They have a cap (some detachable) to prevent a mess, and easily pop on and off. The EOM vibrator head is the same size as the standard magic wand my KH prefers to use on me.

6. rwpLocked

Local Time:
    For me ruined orgasms with the EOM3k don't quite feel "so good" as much as demoralizing and tragic.

There is usually some bucking of my hips in a futile gesture to get a little more stimulation, but mostly it's resignation and disappointment as I feel my penis pulse in its Cage, pumping out ejaculate without any of the release my body was expecting.

Then the vibration starts again, with me even more desperate for a real release, but all I can really hope for is a chance at one more unsatisfying ruined mess before my refractory period kicks in and the vibration becomes just a cruel reminder.

It's a pretty empty, unsatifying, and terrible feeling really. I should probably remind Mistress that we haven't played with it lately...

allfullup, masohedo and Rectrix like this.
  7. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    My scenario is more like being able to stroke right to the edge but when you stop, you are somehow prevented from returning to stroking for some relatively short amount of time? 30seconds? So you can continue edging, or otherwise be denied, if you went over the edge already. Cuffs with a magnetic lock that lasts a fixed time and releases?

majorsk likes this.
  8. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Wow, so amazing that you have one of those EOM3 devices! When you are using it are you self-tied?

Did I miss which penis stimulation device you were using?

Have you had any chance to try this system when you were unlocked?

9. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Just occurred to me that if it would work with an estim device it would be quite devilish?

I wonder if the guy who makes those is working on that?

10. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:

Trust the Internet….

Here’s a guy who did it:

https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?t=10665

11. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
  12. rwpLocked

Local Time:
    Unfortunately the EOM3K didn't exist the last time I had free access to myself, or to our toybox. Like our other vibrators, use of this devices is purely at the whim of my KH, who ensures I'm quite helpless and unable to interfere with the controls.

I did buy the penis sleeve with the EOM3K, but to date it remains unused. So far she has only used the 3D printed caps for my Cage to hold the vibrator, allowing her to engage in other activities while I struggle with the machine....

ugams and allfullup like this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
  14. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    I have been saving for an EOM3k for a while…would you consider making those 3D printed caps for others? Genius idea…..

15. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    If permitted by the KH a simple method is with your hands cuffed behind your back to let you fuck yourself with a dildo that is fixed to a stable surface by suction only.
    Situps are a strenous exercise so you may not reach the ruined orgasm,just a kind of pleasure that drives you to higher levels of hornyness and frustration...

16. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Sounds fun, but I don't get the dynamics here. How does one do sit-ups with arms behind the back?

Is the dildo stuck to the floor or a wall?

Forgive me for my failure to visualize. ;-)

17. rwpLocked

Local Time:
    Thank you!

I'm probably not interested in producing them for others, but I could share the design files if you have access to a 3D printer, or if someone else on CM who is more business minded wants to start providing them (like @mistressmaturemetal or @JosieLynn Jewell). I've made three styles, all printed with TPU filament.

The first is just a cap (cup) that snaps onto the end of the cage with no ring for the wand, and it can come in handy for some sessions,

The normal adds a ring to mount a wand massager. This allows hands free use, and the cup catches the mess. My KH loves how quick and easy it can be (no comment from me). It's used for the majority of our play sessions. The wand can face either up or down, allowing her to straddle your legs and get up against the wand head if she wishes, and it's a great hands-free accessory during strap-on play as well.

The other design you can see in the previous picture has a removeable cup and a curved slot that allows underwear to be worn between the cage and the device. You're already denied an erection and a full release, now your Cage stays completely covered during the sesion.

Or if you're into it, imagine looking down and seeing only panties, with a wand vibrator held against the bump. It can be incredibly emasculating. For even more humiliation the cup end of the cage attachment can removed, leaving you unable to prevent both a ruined orgasm and ruined panties.

ugams, allfullup and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  18. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    I appreciate you thinking of me - I very much like what you've designed, and integration of a magic wand holder was something I got semi-started a couple years ago, but it didn't get out of the planning phase.

Unfortunately, neither TPU nor Nylon PA11 (which has some decent flex) is a material I have available to offer in my shop on the Shapeways marketplace - It's a fight I could take up, but I'm still behind on making the sealed materials available on all the items due to how thinly I'm stretched these days.

rwpLocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice