Ruined Orgasm... or Not?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MeLovelysSub, Sep 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Hello, I have been a long-time watcher here, and this is my first post. My wife and key holder is Me Lovely, and I would consider myself among the lucky ones on CM. My D/s dynamic is still developing, and always will be, and Me Lovely, who is generally vanilla, is developing into quite the domme and is beginning to realize and is enjoying the power she holds. After playing with chastity and BDSM since we met 19 years ago Me Lovely and I entered into a formal FLR agreement on May 8, 2021. I have been locked in my Jailbird for 129 out of the last 134 days and have been fortunate to have 14 orgasms. It had been 28 days since my last orgasm until the following happened.

On 7/25, Me Lovely and I were enjoying a beer at one of our favorite breweries. She leaned over and whispered one of the most teasing and exciting things I have ever heard her say. She said she wanted to take me home, put me on my knees, lock my hands behind my back in handcuffs, attach them to ankle cuffs, put a weight on my balls, put clamps on my nipples, put her underwear in my mouth with duct tape over it and let me stay there for 30 minutes. This is very out of character for her, and it got me so excited that I immediately started to feel the walls inside my cage. Unfortunately, this never happened due to a busy life and teenagers in the house.

These types of bondage situations rarely happen for me, and as you can imagine, ever since she teased me with this scene, I have been fantasizing about it and going through the technical aspects of how it would play out. Yesterday morning, Me Lovely said she wanted to give me a gift for how attentive I have been to her and how I have lived up to my devotion to surrender, submit, sacrifice and serve. I suggested that maybe we could play out that scene she mentioned at the brewery back in July. She had forgotten what she had said, so I reminded her of the details. To my surprise, she said okay, set it up.

My heart immediately began to race and I started to go through the motions that I had been dreaming about for the past two months. Me Lovely prefers to partake in these scenes as little as possible, so I got situated exactly as she described to the point where the last thing to do was cuff my hands. I politely asked her to put the cuffs on and note the time. I was extremely excited at this point but still limp in my cage. She cuffed one hand, and then as soon as I heard the click of the second cuff, I began to cum. I felt the rush of an orgasm for about two seconds, and then the cum continued to flow with very little pressure, 2-3 inches of distance until I was empty. Me Lovely saw the mess and said, wow, you came, okay I’ll unlock you and you can clean everything up. I was content with how the scene ended and purposefully followed her direction. After 15 minutes of cleaning and putting everything away, I was still horny and told me Lovely that we would have to work our way up to 30 minutes. She agreed and said maybe later today or tomorrow. It was a fantastic experience for me, and I think Me Lovely got some enjoyment out of knowing she gave me a gift.

Here lies my question, in your opinion was this a ruined orgasm? There was no direct stimulation, I was in my cage, and there was very little sub-drop. I did feel the pulsating of an orgasm, and there was some pressure behind the ejaculation.

I appreciate your opinion, and hopefully, Me Lovely will give me another chance at making it to the 30-minute mark.

Rubbersoul, Perverspepere and John like this.
  2. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    My response would be, "it depends." LOL. I think I personally would consider it a ruined orgasm because you weren't being directly stimulated and had no stimulation all the way through the ejaculation. There isn't a rule that a ruined orgasm can't be pleasurable. It just can't be a full mental climax that would lead to a refraction period.

I would put your event on par with a nocturnal emission. I have only felt a nocturnal emission a few times. But for me just the feeling of the oozing flow when locked and not physically stimulated is very much a turn on, and I am erect for quite some time afterward. It sounds like you may have had a similar experience.

If it disappoints you that it was indeed a ruined orgasm, then don't think of it that way. On the other hand, if it was a turn on and you stayed horny, then call it a ruined orgasm and enjoy the memory.

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed the post.

JackStrap likes this.
  3. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Ruined or not, that is the question ,)

My wife is now very good at this. Make me so hot until just before and then stop again.

She does this until she feels like tapping me very briefly and then it runs out.

That is ruined for us. It does not squirt, it flows, you're really horny after and he wants to stay stiff.

But the boundaries are fluid and your description sounds very much like a ruined orgasm to me.

A beautiful one, by the way.

true42 and JackStrap like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Yes, if there was no stimulation

5. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Great post! Thank you for sharing. Very hot scenario.

I would count this as a ruined, independently from the method achieved.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    I wouldn’t count it as a ruined orgasm, as you said you felt something. When ever I had what we class as a ruined orgasm, I have not felt anything upon ejaculating,
    Bits it’s to each there own! Just glad you enjoyed it!

Perverspepere likes this.
  7. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the responses everyone. Yes it was a wonderful experience and I am incredibly lucky to have Me Lovely as my wife and KH.

I’m still not sure how to chalk this one up and I would love to hear from more subs who have had a simpler experience. I do like the @Lockhappy analogy of a Nocturnal Emission. I was in an awakened state, but the stimulation was all mental. But, @madams-sissysub is right, I did feel something.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to attempt the scene again this weekend, and there is no telling when Me Lovely will be in a playful mood again but will be sure to update this thread when I do.

elindles likes this.
  8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I only have ruined orgasms, and yes it was a ruined orgasm.

9. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    Wow, some scenario!!!

10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    You have clamped nipples, her panties in your mouth and a major fantasy being fulfilled as the cuffs click.

Sounds to me like you were stimulated to an orgasm using the most powerful sex organ... the brain.

Please allow me to say how very, very, very jealous I am of you at the moment.

John likes this.
  11. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    “The mind is a powerful thing.” One moment I'm preparing for 30 minutes of subspace and the next, cum is sifting through my cage and dribbling on the carpet. I wish I had more time in my restraints. Hopefully soon.

I am a fortunate man to have Me Lovely as my dominate.

John likes this.
  12. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    For an end of Loctober gift, Me Lovely and I played out this scene for a second time. As of yesterday, I have been locked up for 74 days, and it was 38 days since my last orgasm.

The scene was set up the same, except I had a leather collar on and was blindfolded. Again, as soon as the handcuffs clicked, I immediately was aroused and began to convulse with excitement. I didn’t have a ruined orgasm like last time but was on the edge of letting go, especially since it was so long since my last orgasm. After about 3 minutes, I began to calm down and go into sub-space. The feeling of helplessness was incredible. What happened next was truly amazing. Me Lovely was moving around, and suddenly, I heard the Magic Wand fire up, and she put it directly on my cage. The vibration was so intense that it only took about 15 seconds for me to have a full-blown orgasm. I struggled against my restraints, and the magnitude of the orgasm was so strong that it felt like I shot my load at least 100 feet. This lasted for about a minute and was one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had. Definitely NOT ruined!

crocky, John and Open2njoy like this.
  13. Ruinedgunzcaged

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Question, if you only allow yourself to have ruined orgasms or forced ruined orgasms, is it hard to achieve a real orgasm later on down the road. I have found having ruined orgasms when not fully hard makes it harder for me to achieve a normal orgasm. Just curious as to if anyone else experiences this. Thanks

14. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    This is a great question, and one I’m not sure I can answer. Personally speaking I have alway been a premature ejaculator. Most of the the time it takes me 15-30 seconds to cum when fully erect and stimulated (PIV). In my case, I have had no problem having a full orgasm both in my cage or out. Ruined, or not, my orgasms have become quite rare over the past year, so I cherish every one.

Ruinedgunzcaged likes this.
  15. garion69

garion69 Member

Lake Wales, FL
    Local Time:
    The way I decide if it is a ruined orgasm or not is how hard and horny I am after. A few pulses of my cock and fluid drains will happen to me like it did to you, after a long time being denied. If I stay hard and stay very horny then it is a ruined orgasm. If you get soft and loose the horniness then I is an orgasm. Either way you are still caged and at the hands of your lovely wife. Just enjoy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice