1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rubbed?

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by chrissie68, Aug 14, 2017.

1. my wonderful Goddess has done a thing to me and i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else....
    firstly, its been just over a month with only teasing and one milking. then my Goddess unlocks my cage and makes me sit with my back against her front. She reached around and pushed my clitty inside my body and proceeded the rub it quite firmly, say the way a woman would have her clitoris rubbed......oh my, all the time whispering in my ear how She wanted her girl to come.......needless to say it was over in minuiets and then locked away. my Goddess astounds me more and more!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  2. That sounds amazing, are you dressed femme? Tell me how does she push it into your body, I have hiddenmy testicles in my body but not my sissy clitty

3. hi, rebecca. im usuall dressed when home. Goddess likes it that way.....so do i. as for pushing my clitty in it just sort of goes inside my body with pressure. i guess there is a cavity, or my clitty is just so tiny as Goddess reminds me on a regular basis.

4. all my bits can go inside me but please when it happen to you did your willy go hard or not. i mean when it was rubbed.

5. It did not feel erect at all. It happened very quickly and Goddess was very firm with Her pressure so I don't think it had a chance to erect.

6. thank you for anser my question.

chrissie68 likes this.