Rough month

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Mr.CagedSkittles, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Mr.CagedSkittles

USA. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    It's been a rough month for me with Chasity. I've been out of my cage more than I've been in it. A few weeks ago I was weed whacking and hit a patch of poison ivy and didn't really realize it till the next day. And I thought I just had poison ivy on my penis and balls. I did get poison ivy pretty good on my legs. So I let that heal up for two weeks and then put cage back on on Tuesday. Thursday night my Mistress teased me by eating her out and then giving her a full body massage. But that night I could not sleep, the cage was abnormally painful for me. So my mistress gave me the key because I suspected something wasn't quite right. In the morning when I looked at it, it looked the exact same as a few weeks ago when I had to poison ivy but It wasnt poison ivy, it was a skin reaction to the cage. The cage in question is a Chinese birdcage Style that I had for a year and it looks like I warned through the coatings on the base ring. I do have a new cage ordered. But it looks like I'm going to be uncaged for another two weeks to heal. Sigh

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Sorry about your trials and tribulations - poison ivy can be a bitch. I've had months were I had to avoid being caged too but tried to remain chaste anyway. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice