Rise and Shine (fiction)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Simon Bee, May 24, 2020.

1. Simon Bee

Simon Bee New member

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I am unsure whether this is a best place of a writer of erotic fiction to get readers for one's stories, but here is a link to my most recent published work.

https://chastefiction.blogspot.com/2020/05/rise-and-shine.html

I sometimes have a habit of using the phrase "I got an inspiration" when posting my captions on Bdsmlr, but this time it's more than accurate description. Sometimes I may work on a story for several months, on and off, and never get anywhere. On some other occasions story becomes quite complex and demand a lot of effort to make it work.

This one, however, is a quite different case. The idea for it had been going on in my head for several weeks, but when I actually wrote down to write it, it took less than a day to complete it. I didn't do anything apart from edging and writing that day, but still. I seldom experience writing sprees like that, We're talking about 20 pages in 1,5 spacing.

I am also pretty darn proud of it too. A bit like one of my earlier stories I am pleased about, "Do you have some time for me?" this one too ended up being quite romantic piece, in a really twisted, perverse way. But that's how my mind works.

This time the story also allowed me to put myself in the story. All the impotent, submissive protagonists of my stories have elements of me, of course, but I've never put myself in the story this blatantly. The only thing in the story that's complete fiction is the female protagonist, unfortunately.

The story includes descriptions of female domination and male submission, flr, small penis humiliation, impotence, orgasm control, tease and denial and cuckolding. If they're not your cup of tea, stay away. But if they are, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    I get the need to write the story that's in you, and the further down the rabbit hole you can run with it the better! It can be overpowering.
    I enjoyed how you explored and developed the characters and didn't just rush to the sex parts.
    In doing so you entwined the kink with their love in a way that clearly explains it.

If you haven't yet considered self-publishing on KDP or Smashwords, it may be food for thought, if only to reach a larger audience.
    Give 'er a few touch up edits and you'll be good to go, it's a good read.
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice