Ripples

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Natian, Oct 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Natian

Natian Member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Hi everyone, we are both very happy with our chastity status but we are looking to upgrade to steel. I guess a Lori or a Mature Metal seem to be the preferred choice. in truth the wife wants easy access and then easy lock away with no excuse for having to take it off to shower etc.
    Since we decided to try chastity to stop my chronic masturbation our sex lives have never been so good. The wife is constantly pleased and I am constantly locked up. However a word of warning to guys who are not yet locked up or have come out to their partner. Be careful what you wish for and be wary of your wife once she is put in charge. real chastity means no more masturbation locked up for at least a month at a time. I used to pleasure myself about 15 times a week easily now I am lucky if i get to cum 10 times a year. We only started this journey last year and the wife has said we will never go back. She is talking about a piercing as well I am not someone who takes it out at all but she has read it is possible and wants the security.
    Anyway real chastity is getting up doing the chores while my wife sleeps in bed then making her breakfast in bed giving her massages when she is tired. Housework diy all the things to keep me busy and a weekly routine at the gym. chastity is life changing if your relationship is strong and you are prepared to admit that you are a masturbator who has lost focus go for it. but do not be surprised if your wife seizes the opportunity with both hands and the fantasy becomes very real.

2. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Welcome to the mansion! It sounds like the relationship you share with your Wife is very similar with my Wife and i. I would highly recommend the MM, as i have the Jailbird. i'm sure many others will as well. Although, i don't have any experience with the Lori, i'm sure it's a good one as well. Any good metal device that allows an open design to keep your bits dry, will be a good device that can be worn 24/7. The only time i'm allowed out of mine is when Mistress wants to play with it or, to shave.

danijean001 likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I would add that I love the security screw on my jailbird instead of the lock. I am in the pool and the ocean quite a bit and a lock would rust up fast. The screw is great and doesn't have those issues. Also I agree with how you portray chastity. My mornings are earlier and I get to work later. Part of the lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice