Rings, spacers, and ball slippage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by mikeybound, Nov 26, 2018.

1. mikeybound

mikeybound Active member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    When I use a 15 mm spacer and 45 mm ring, enough pressure can make a ball partially slip through. If I use the next ring down this problem is solved, but it feels a bit too tight. But if I go down another spacer size, it also feels too tight with a 45 mm ring.

I guess what I’m asking is if I should use a tighter spacer, or if the 45 ring is a loss.

John Valjon and Tom.69.FTW like this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Decreasing the size of either the ring or spacer are going to have the same effect, which is making a smaller "gap." I would go with what is least uncomfortable for you.

3. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    Yeah, seems like it's more of a personal trial and error deal. The ring should fit with a little finger able to get through; I feel that dependent on the wearer, anyone could still slip out. So the trick is for the ring to be tight with a small enough spacer to allow the scrotum skin through, but trap the testicles. They have to work in conjunction .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice