Ring sting???

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by HTW, Jun 6, 2021.

1. HTW

HTW New member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Forgive me for repeating a thread topic but I didnt find a solid answer easily.

I'm currently locked in a generic metal cage in which causes some burning sting under my right testicle (only my right testicle no where else). I'm almost certain that my ring size is correct at 45mm, I can get a knuckle under my ring and putting the ring on isn't overly easy or painful. I don't have a metal allergy and have tried both lotion/lube and dry. No avail.

Could this be ring sting and I need to let my body adjust? I have only been in this cage for about a week.

2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Very likely a friction burn. Try a water or silicon based lube

3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Or check ring for a spot that is not smooth on the ring

4. HTW

HTW New member

Local Time:
    That was actually my first thought given this cage is a cheaper Chinese device with subpar quality control. I completely refinished the ring and cage getting rid of rough spots, poor welds, and harsh edges and finished with a full polish. Still stings in that one spot.

5. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Not much to add, a slightly bigger ring may help but if it’s not a custom cage then you probably don’t have that level of control. In my cherry keeper I can move up or down a mm or 2 and it’s pretty amazing how big the difference is. Other than that, just keep it moisturized and maybe try coconut oil or silicone based lube that last a big longer in case it’s just friction burn.

6. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Did you go from nothing to 24/7 in the cage? Have you been caged before without issues?

If new to being caged (and being in a generic metal cage and new to the site, I am going to assume you are) then you need to allow time for your body to adjust. Wear the cage for short periods to begin with and then slowly increase the time.

You say the pain is under your right testicle, it could be its trying to retract, causing tightness against the ring and a friction burn from the metal. Have you tried adjusting the positioning of the ring (pull more or less skin through the ring), does it happen instantly or over time?

Silicon lube or some other oil based product (coconut oil, shea butter etc) may help.

Lots of causes and cures, its just a matter of finding what works for you.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if it hurt a lot please have you look where it hurt and is there a sore mark there all red and that. if there is then there must be something wrong with the ring i think.

8. Southwalescuck

Southwalescuck New member

Uk
    Local Time:
    I have found something similar with a ring that's probably just to tight but the next ring up is too lose.... I thought it could of been urine that was causing the sting for me.

9. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I also think sweat and urine can be irritants. I used to suffer with terrible burning sensations until I went with a smaller base ring. I think now its tighter there's less movement of the ring and therefore less friction. I use a good dollop of E45 cream in the morning and evening which seems to keep the sting at bay. I occasionally use Arnica Cream to moisturise and soothe the skin if I have irritation. I wear 24/7 with little irritation now.. Hope you get it sorted..

10. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    I have found that with warmer temperatures, the burning becomes near nonexistent. It is essential to stay warm whilst wearing one.

A thin pair of pants underneath some jeans, and some panties helped in this situation (it's Winter over here).

I experienced a similar burning sensation. But this was before I became less obvious to the risks of chastity and cold weather.

Straponlover79 likes this.
  11. HTW

HTW New member

Local Time:
    An update on my ring sting issue. I upgraded my cage to a kink3d cobra n and a 42mm ring. I was originally in a 45mm ring, I thought I measured correctly but as time went on I realized I did not. The smaller ring and higher quality cage seemed to have done the job. I have worn the new cage for a few days now and no sting whatsoever.

Curt Girdle likes this.
  12. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    nice, I’m eyeing that same combo once they get it in pink. I normally wear a 40mm ring though, I wish they had a size between the 0 and 1.

13. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Yes, it is definitely because it is new. I am not sure of the parameters of your agreement, but I also get a very specific area underneath, that is red, sore, and irritated. It is usually early on, and is something to be careful with. It can infect rather easily. At first, monitor it, and when possible, use a bit of polysporin on it, but if it lasts more than a day, or becomes quite painful or burns, discuss it with your kh, and incorporate a few release periods while it heals. Sort of a start and stop time to break your body in. It will adapt, but it's not always immediate

Eventually, the skin where the device sits does get tougher and does stuff like this less and less. It's just very important not to let the fantasy have you push past medical issues that can turn very bad if it infects.

14. Curt Girdle

Curt Girdle Member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I encountered a similar issue when I was getting accustomed to wearing my cage full time. I believe that the Vas Deferens on my left testicle was getting pulled inside the ring and causing extreme discomfort. Whenever this happened, I would spend two or three days without the cage to let 'my balls readjust'. Eventually this went away, and now I am comfortably locked 24/7!

I also had better luck with a plastic cage rather than a steel one, because of the weight. The steel one would tend to slide down my shaft and pull over the Vas causing pain. The plastic one is light and stays up high on my penis where it belongs. As always, YMMV as we're all a little different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice