Ring sizing and loose skin

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by MareeK, Oct 25, 2017.

1. MareeK

MareeK Crossed and Confused

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I'm two weeks into my chastity journey and are adapting to the device, the longest I have been locked was just short of 48 hours and I was a bit sore afterwards. I have slept with it on for 5 nights in total and have experienced the night erection pain.... deep breaths seem to solve it lol. It's a addition to our lifestyle and intimacy for my wife and I, not a long term locked up commitment but I'm loving how it calms me down and takes away "the thinking with your penis" aspect of life.

I have a question regarding the ring sizing and scrotum skin. I have fairly small testicles and are using the middle ring (CB6000S) and second to smallest spacer. I have been getting a burning sensation under my testicles so are using lube and/or vaseline to help that but I end up with loose skin behind the ring, which I can pull back through to in front of the ring - but with lube it just slides back not long after. The whole apparatus sits higher when it's all pulled through and I fill the cage to the end, which makes peeing easier.

I suspect I need to move to a smaller ring but when I try the next size down on, and pull everything through to start with I get the feeling that circulation is being cut off. What experiences have you had? Shall I work on restricting the ring size over a period of time, taking it slowly?

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    A simple test for the ring size is can you get your little finger under/tghrough the ring whilst you are wearing your full set up.
    If no beware you might have too tight a ring
    If yes and the finger slips through/under easily the ring might be too big.
    Thats all the advice I can give you really other than apply ample common sense at all times.
    Colour or temperature changes of the scrotum and testes need monitoring obviously, no need to panic but dont be neglectful either.
    Once you have been wearing a particular set up comfortably and without concerns arising for a month or so then you can relax "Probably" to be honest the checks become second nature and you will scarcely realise you are carrying them out until something is out of the ordinary and warrants further investigation.

3. MareeK

MareeK Crossed and Confused

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I've just moved down a size. My finger easily slipped under the ring to the first knuckle when flaccid, now I can just get my fingertip under the ring. It feels tight - will monitor it! Thanks

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    You are most welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice