Ring Size

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by annual2007, Feb 8, 2017.

1. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I ordered a HTv2s last year and have had relative success with it. However, after 12 hours or so, my right testicle tends to come out of the ring and fall behind. It is smaller than a normal testicle as it didn't drop properly as a child, so I had it medically lowered and it has never developed properly. I ordered the standard 45mm ring and to be honest, it is comfortable aside from this issue and it isn't easy tucking everything into it to put the device on. I think if I was perfectly flaccid, or used ice to shrink everything up, Id get into a 40mm ring, but its a question of how tight it is once its on! I wish trials or different sizes was possible as its all a little expensive!
    Should I order a 40mm ring or is this likely to be too difficult to get into?

2. forever_smooth

Canada
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I have a 50mm ring and find it's too loose. twice i've had a ball pop out and both times were when i was outside in the cold. I have a new device coming with a 45mm ring. Obviously when it gets cold the "boys" want to retreat and the ring is loose enough to allow the smaller of the two escape. Quite painful.
    This is the good thing about the cheap Chinese cages, you can buy a few until you figure out what works for you.

3. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I think the smaller ring will solve this problem. I have the HTv2 from DHgate and it came with 4 rings.. I started with the 50mm and of course very comfortable but way to loose and morning wood was an issue. with the 45mm I was surprised how much more comfortable it was with some issues with morning wood. I thought the 40mm would be WAY to small but tried it and went a week 24/7 with nothing but the great feeling of being chaste. With the 50mm I had ball slippage and one popped out.. so try just the rings first without the tube and see how it goes for comfort. the HTv2 from Dhgate was at $25 US and came with 4 rings.. so once I got that right I ordered the original..

checoowns likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice