Ring size questions

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Varmint, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Varmint

Varmint Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    So, I'm still really new to this and I have a question about the fit and size thing with the rings. My wife locked me up about 3 days ago. For the first time she seems to be relaxed and accepting of the whole keeping me locked up thing, which is a big step for us. We will see how it goes and I'm doing everything I can to show her that this is in her best interest. So far so good.

My question is about the ring sizes. I decided to step down one ring size (I'm in a CB6000s) from what I used to wear. The only discomfort so far is a bit of chafing when I get hard at night. When it happens I get a bit of a burning sensation at the bottom of the ring. I know it is caused by the ring being pushed and all that, but I don't know if a bigger ring would help, or if a smaller ring would help? How does the ring size work? Is smaller more comfortable? The only thing I have really seen is that too small cuts off circulation and can cause things to turn blue(!) which hasn't happened and I want to avoid at all costs. Are there any tips or tricks to dealing with the burning / chafing that can happen at night from getting hard?

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    I use the same cage, I make sure to put lube on around the ring before I go to bed, silicone lube. Getting up and having a pee can also help.

3. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    What Julie said.
    Keep hydrated, but make sure your not over hydrated.
    You get an erection when you need to pee, because you can pee whilst you have an erection.
    I personally use Norwegian formula hand cream, but the effect is the same. It allows the ring to slide back and forth on your scrotum. You can't stop your testicles from getting a little squished, but the ache/pain will translate to a 'don't get hard' signal to your brain. Your night time erections usually subside after about a week.

4. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    I got the same problem, at first 5cm was fine and confortable but now it tend to slide and my bullocs escape. Hard to put and so easy to slide off of it.
    I just aquire a metalic ring of 45mm, please, try a smaller size but a round one. The plastic one of the cb6000 are not comfortable, the metalic ones are just perfect and fits well to the plastic CB6000, S in my case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice