Ring hangs too low

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by ChrisJW, Aug 12, 2018.

1. ChrisJW

ChrisJW New member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Hi all,

I've been wanting to try a device for ages and last week the wife finally agreed.

We bought a metal cage with a 1.9in ring. The ring is a little bit big, but I'm not sure if that's the problem.

I've got an average sized cock, 6.5" or so hard, but fully soft, it's very small. Maybe 1.5".
    My ball bag is fairly large and they hang quite low. I find that as I walk around, the ring drops down until it reaches the balls and can't go any further.

At this point, when my cock is fully soft, it's almost coming out of the ring on its own. When it's slightly erect or hard it's not too much of a problem other than the cage pulling the ring forward and a feeling of crushing my testicles.

Would a smaller ring solve this problem? I'm asking before buying one and potentially wasting money.

I just can't see how a smaller, tighter ring still wouldn't slip forward on my ball bag until it reached the testicles and give me the same problem??

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    As somebody else who is a 'grower',
    trying to find a device that actually works is very very difficult. If your testicals hang low it's only going to make it even more difficult I would imagine.
    The best I've found is a evolutions wearables knock-off which the base ring is oval (not round) in cross section. It's about 15mm wide on this one and takes up some of the 'length' out of your sack. Also to go on the slightly smaller side, even if this does cause more night time problems!

3. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I have always had the same exact problem as you since i am a total grower and have some low hangers. This basically made any ball trap device kind of pointless as i would either be slipping out when soft or could pull out so easily it just made chastity ridiculous. With that said I have found the holy trainers/ plastic resin type models to be much better as they don't weight as much as steel causing it to constantly be falling off. Plus the plastic oval shaped ring just fits and grips on to me better than steel. If you want to keep the steel one on then I would recommend making a little belt to attach it too so it prevents it from doing the problems you have. This could be done by some simple string like rope or for a more 24/7 wear making a cable like belt with some crimpers would be even better.

Attached Files:

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    You can make a belt by running some light chain through a length of PVC hose too.

5. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    The chain idea, or ribbon or anything else that's is comfortable is the perfect fix, even if you aren't having this issue a home made belt will make it fit more comfortably.

6. ChrisJW

ChrisJW New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the ideas guys.

I like the idea of a belt. A belt made of small metal chain in some sort of shrink wrap could be secured at the back with another small padlock that she has the key for.

I'll try to make something and report back :)

In the meantime I've ordered a cheap HoD plastic type to try that and see if it fits any better.

7. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Ring size might be part of it. I kinda have the same issue, it doesn't come out on its own, but yeah i could pull out of i really wanted to. But that's true of most cock and ring devices given enough time, lube and/or determination.

Try a slightly smaller ring size if you have it.

8. ChrisJW

ChrisJW New member

Local Time:
    I have bought a CB6000 to try out.

It does fit much better with a smaller ring. Amazing the difference a couple of mm will make.

When soft, the device is quite comfortable. Though, when I get hard, I still get an epic burn on the underside of my ball bag though, it's like the skin is being stretched so far.

I read somewhere that a guys penis is the same width soft or hard....I'm not sure how true that is.

I think that may be part of my problem, because my cock is 1.5 to 2" soft and maybe 2cm or slightly less in width. When hard it's 6 and a bit inch long and I'd guess 4 to 5cm wide. I think that it's probably crushing my ball bag when I get hard and I'm not sure there's anything I can do about that.

The only thing I can think of is to 3D print a specific ring, that has a pin through the middle to separate sections for balls and cock. If my cock was in its own section of the ring and couldn't grow into the balls section, it'd be more comfortable I guess?

When looking at the ring, it would sort of be like a number 8 with balls through the bottom and cock through the top.

Has anyone tried that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice