Rigid Chastity Sizing Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lockstar, Oct 16, 2020.

1. lockstar

lockstar New member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    I want to get a Rigid Chastity Modular Model 1. Its my first real cage designed for long term wear. Want to get the sizing right and looking for advice from both those who know Rigid Chastity's cages and otherwise:

1. Cage Diameter: RC's offered diameters go from 37 mm to 47 mm. They say it must be able to contain my fully erect cock, which is about 42 mm diameter. So by their logic, I should go 47 mm. But that seems big to me and I have comfortably worn a HT which is internal diameter around 37 mm...
    2. Cage Length: The shortest I get is about 50 mm. RC says the shortest they can go it 1/2 the diameter plus 15 mm for the base rings (and an additional 12 mm for the scrotum ring and gap). So naturally this measurement is dependent on figuring out the diameter. I think I want to go as short as I can, but I'm a little worried that's ambitious for a newcomer to permanent chastity. General advice on this welcome!
    3. Scrotum ring: Probably the most confused for me. I have measured for this a bunch of times a bunch of different ways. And I always get around 67 mm. This is totally beyond what most cages even offer, usually capping at 50 mm. You'd think it would be an issue and yet my HT has a 50 mm and I have worn it pretty comfortably for days on end. It did cause some numbness on my scrotum by day 3, but the cage also rotated constantly, which I was told is a sign the ring is too big?? I have no idea what's right here. For what its worth RC only offers up to 50 mm so I'm planning on that. But since I don't really know if that's too big OR too small I'm wavering.
    Any advice would be amazing! I wanna get going towards permanent chastity but really nervous about messing up the size!

2. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    I ordered a RC myself in september. The no. 5 model. I have no longterm advise I can give you but If you've been able to wear the scrotemring comfortably for days on end, 50 is your size. Unles you think that it keep hanging on your balls to much or your balls slip in between the HT.

For me I made the choice not to go too short, because a shorter cage for me, mean more pulling on the balls when my dick tries to get erect and my balls are almost always close to my body.

As for how wide the cage needs to be, I have no idea. I've read stories here that a small diameter prevents your dick from getting hard which helps during those painfull moments, but i've had moments in the past that a lack of room in the cage resulted in red spots and fluid buildup underneath the skin.

Good luck with your choice!:strong::)

3. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    That size is way too much. I have the no 5 and it is the same as all other devices. My best advise would he to purchase a cheap device to find the right size and then purchase with rigid chastity. Their ordering time is about 6 months so you need to be very very sure. You just can’t do changes.
    For sizing there are post in the forum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice