Rigid Chastity - return for modifications

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Triton13, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Has anyone returned a cage to Rigid Chastity in Poland for modifications?

I sent my Model 05 back to them to get the PA pin changed from 6ga to 4ga and have them make a smaller base ring. Tracking shows it was delivered on October 15th and I haven't got an email reply from Adrianna since September 28th. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and eventually got their device back?

Hoping to have it back soon!

2. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    They are going to ruin their business with their communication issues! Such a shame!

3. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    It is a shame because their devices are amazing. I am surprised there are not more people with their devices, I have only seen a couple people on CM and on tumblr that have them. I have no problem with waiting, but it would be nice to know if my shipment actually arrived. What is odd is that prior to me sending the device, she answered my emails almost daily.

On 9/28 she told me that once they are ready to make the modifications they will send me a paypal invoice, then they will begin the work once I have paid it.

On the 10/15 I sent an email to make sure the tracking info was correct and confirm that it was delivered, no reply yet.

4. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    I was tempted to order one but reports of long delays with little communication have put me off of that.

Guest 9204 likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I bought my first cage there and it was too long. I emailed about seeing if I could shorten it, I did not hear back from them.

I then ordered a new device from them with the proper length and it arrived.

They could really develop into a leader in this market but their lack of communication, customer service, and inability to speak English is holding them back.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. E.Kever

E.Kever Member

Local Time:
    I have one of their devices and it was a gorgeous piece of work. However I sent it back in for some custom modifications. It takes multiple weeks to get any kind of reply. The devices are great the communication is some of the worst I've ever seen.

7. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    Did you ever get your device back? How long did it take?

8. E.Kever

E.Kever Member

Local Time:
    I'm still waiting :/

9. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    When did you send yours in? When is the last you heard from them?

10. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    Well I just got an email from them. They said it might be done this week.

11. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    It's been a month since I've heard from Adrianna (Nov 9th). I sent her an email a week ago to see where they're at on my modifications. Still nothing. :( KH/gf has been asking when my "jewelry" will be back from Poland

12. genericchastityusername

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I sent a MaleChastityNow device to Rigid Chastity for modification (I had the security screw and no matter what I did it would back out, so I wanted the cage modified to use a burg wachter (holy trainer) lock. MCN wasn't interested in doing this for me). Before I sent it in, Adrianna said that she would have it shipped back out within ten days of receiving it. I think she ended up having it for about 30 and she usually wouldn't respond to my emails either. If I had been purchasing a new device, I definitely would have filed a credit card charge back. I didn't dare do that for a modification though. I doubt that I would have gotten my original device back if I had.

My recommendation is to keep emailing. Eventually on mine, if she hadn't responded within 36 hours I would send the same email again. Doing this once or twice usually got me a response. She did eventually send my device back and the modifications were perfect. Her work is FAR better quality than the work from MCN, though the missed promises and unanswered emails are infuriating.

13. JohnH91

JohnH91 Master William

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Their customer service is horrendous in my experience - both from direct email communication and all the negative experiences ive seen on this site. The devices look awesome and i was about to pull the trigger at one point but they waited about a month before responding to my email....

Guest 9204 likes this.
  14. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    Well I've sent two more emails to Adrianna and I still haven't received an update from her since November 9th. I'm starting to get impatient, they've had my device for nearly 3 months. It shouldn't take 3 months just to make a smaller base ring. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get it back.

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have ordered 2 devices from them, each time it took 4 months. No interaction before. I called them using the number on the website but they spoke very little English.

16. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    If your orders took 4 months then that puts me at ease, I'll give it a few more weeks then maybe try to call them if I still haven't heard anything. Thanks!

17. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    Well Adrianna emailed me on January 17th and said my device was done, she just had to finish polishing it. She said it would be ready to ship on January 18th. She also sent me a PayPal invoice for the modifications, which I paid immediately. I replied to her email and asked her to let me know once she shipped it and provide a tracking number if available. I haven't heard anything since. I'm hoping she might have shipped it out on the 18th and maybe it just shows up in my mailbox..? Those that received items from Adrianna, did it just eventually show up in your mailbox or did Adrianna send you an email to let you know she had shipped it? Was there tracking?

18. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I sent my halfshell back to be modified. It was slow, but I did eventually get an email and paypal money request, that I queried. I paid an updated amount a few days later and the device shipped with a day or so.

They seem to do the modifications before sending a money request.

Also they have communicated through their web portal too.

I would of ordered my halfshell months before if they had replied to my original enquiry.

It was worth the hastle though. With the modifications is the most comfortable device I own by a good margin

19. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    I finally received it in the mail today! The package was postmarked 02/02/2018. There was no notification of shipment or tracking from Adrianna. It was well worth the 4 month wait, the quality of these devices cannot be beat. As far as the modifications go, I had the 6ga PA post changed to 4ga and I had her make a 44mm and 46mm base ring (initially had a 50mm). I also ordered a 35mm spiked punisher ring. All of the base rings are interchangeable on both devices. My gf/KH told me her evil side has been patiently waiting...... 20180212_185547.jpg 20180212_185452.jpg

mafsub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice