Rigid Chastity ordering.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by jb123, Jul 17, 2018.

1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    We use a PAdlock to secure our cages which as you can imagine is pretty much subjest to contact with urine every time I urinate.
    So yes and probably for the reasons you mentioned I have had 3 of the intergrated locks sieze up so far. as the external moving part and the bit which is aligned to when unfastening the lock are both prominently outstanding from the cage I have developed a technique that requires little effort or time to use pincers to make the two lock parts align of the little lbit break off . fastened the PAlock body in the vice then used a blunt flat chisel and mallet to force the remainder of the Padlock. It gets easier each time there is little danger of mishap and I imagine is within the abilities od most people that can use a hammer and chisel with quite a low degree of competence being necessary.

Its easy enough and NO I won't make a video and do not have the expertise or equipment to make one and post it.

I have seen cages where the integrated lock is either completely encased by the cgage or the bits that needs to be and usually are exposed are not. Which would upgrade the difficulty of the challenge somewhat. Perhaps bringing up the topic of being permanently locked or cutting the cage.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Where is your lock located if it is subjected to urine on a regular basis? Most padlock/post cages have the lock on top...not sure how pee would get up there.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Right, for the base-to-cage ring lock, it wouldn’t be an issue.

The folks in Dietmar’s Steelworxx Tube Jacket designs and its Chinese knockoffs, have a PA securing mount using the brass lock on the underside. The Evotion Bijou and Orion devices have PA pin trapping brass cylinder locks right under the piercing hole as well.

4. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    I have two of the inexpensive, Asian made integrated lock's, to experiment with. However, to be honest, I'm not planning to use or experiment with them any time soon because I have too many balls in the air that I'm juggling right now (a mixture of personal and business life).

Machining the housing for the brass portion of the lock, for example, adds more time and more parts to a device. One of the construction (and artistic) considerations I've enjoyed as a 'challenge', for years now, is how I might go about engineering a device that meets certain criteria, such as:

Light Weight (increases comfort)
    Aesthetically pleasing to the eye
    Functional
    Minimalist (i.e. - requiring the fewest amount of parts required to machine and fabricate)

Regarding "those ugly integrated lock keys", I couldn't agree more with you about how ugly they are; And I completely understand how important the psychological component of having an actual key is to some people.

With this in mind I'm thinking I may have to create a poll, to learn more about how important key shape is to 'the market.'

That also makes me wonder whether turning a 'driver' type key (for a security screw) into a regular key shaped key, would be sufficiently effective in the 'minds eye' of those desirous of having a 'key.'

So...if I were to have a propietary key available that looked like a regular key, or one of the heart-shaped pendant/keys I already make, how many people might be interested in such an item?

cagedhappyhubby heart key 02.jpg

jb123 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I think you would find ALOT of people here who would be interested in integrated lock keys that can be worn as jewelry.

I ordered one of the heart shaped pendants, my wife loves wearing it on her necklace.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I did say where the lock is located. We use a PAdlock or if you prefer PADlock
    [​IMG]
    If you wish you can see it in situe in my photo album.

heads up for those that are concerned about such things.. my album does contain pictures of some male chastity devices and some of those same devices being worn.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Okey doke, now I see, a lockable piercing ring. Yes I’ve worn one and yes it tends to corrode. I put a dab of Vaseline on the brass.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Vaseline .. I think I'll try that. Much more preferable in this situation that WD40
    Thanks for tip

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice