Rigid Chastity or Steelwerks?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 9274, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Guest 9274

Guest 9274 New member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Hello all! How are you? I hope you are fine.

I've been recommended to train to wear a plastic device for a year, more or less, and them, when I'm used to wear a CB day after day. During this time I'm supposed to make adjustments, my routines, cage length, ring size... And when I'm comfortable with dimensions, sizes, cleaning and so on, I should change to a custom made on, made of steel preferably, inspired on the dimensions of the plastic one.

Ok, I think that make sense, plastic devices are cheaper and can be used for training and learning, and once the dick has its "chastity-size" and you have learned what works for you you can spent some money in a custom made that will give you more comfort.

So, I'm still at the beginning of my journey although I have learn many things. Also, I find it useful to have a clear objective, that can be changed of course, but it will boost your energies. I want to share with you all of this and listen to your recommendations for that objective.

I'm training with a HTv3 and also I've wore a CB-2000, they both have taught me I prefer an open-cage design with protected front and the less space possible to grow. I'm also planing to get a PA done for security and change my under wear to jockstraps to maximize comfort.

At fist my objective was Rigid Chastity's Modular Chastity Device 02, made of steel, good quality, good reviews, a shield to the gland and PA security. The bad part is they can have problems with language and I normally go swimming twice a week and I'm concerned about lock durability.

Now I have discovered Steelwerks Extreme, they are truly custom-made, although I'm a bit overwhelmed about possibilities. They use a steel screw which I think solves the water problem and it's really hot. I've also seem a device called the Creature (My Master call me that, maybe is a signal). So the idea is ordering something similar to RC's option, covered gland, maybe with holes, open body and PA security. Also they made a detachable ball strap, and being a puppy that can be fun when puppy playing. The problem is I have zero feedback about them, are they comfortable for long-term what would yo recommended or suggest me?

Sorry a long post, but there is lot of information to consider, what do you think? I apreciate all the feed back

2. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I have both. I have a Steelwerks extreme and I have 3 RC cages. Both are extremely well made. The SW is 4x the cost but Chris is great and he's Canada based. I also have a Lori, a Steelworxxx, a MCN and several plastic devices going back almost 20 years.

Personally I wear the RC much more often. I am pierced. The RC base ring is rounded which i find more comfortable than the kind of ring that SW or even Lori uses which seems to 'cut' a little more into me. Additionally, I don't like the hinge on the SW base ring. The RC cage's PA pull out ring is integrated and the RC is also about half the weight of the SW cage.

The problem with RC is that you give them your money and they say the device will be ready in 9-12 weeks. You wait and wait, and 4-5 months will pass and you will hear nothing. It takes them 9 months to make and ship a device and that's only if you hound them incessantly. But once you get it, the device is extremely comfortable.

If you're worried about the lock durability, extra magic locks used on the RC can be purchased for between $5 and $20 online. The SW lock uses custom 's' screws which I've found can be easily defeated with a small screwdriver. If you decide to go with the SW, make sure you get the security screws with the three dots.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Guest 9274

Guest 9274 New member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Thank you, really aprecited

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice