Rigid Chastity Model 5

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by andy66, Jun 29, 2019.

1. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    i was thinking of purchasing one of these devices; I am currently stretching my piercing so potentially could be able to wear a device for piercing in September. I am aware of the long delay and communication issues; I wondered if anyone had recently received one and what their thoughts are?
    Thank you

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
  3. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
  5. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I ordered my device back on the 16th Febuary and finally on the 28/06 I got a notification to say the Item had been posted.

I am now in the process of waiting for it to arrive.

Communication and waiting times are a bit rubbish but if you comunicate through text I found I eventually got a reply and even got them on the phone once where the guy spoke pretty good english.

I can't comment on the quality of the build yet but will happily upload some photo's and review the device when it arrives.

Overal they have been polite and helpfull considering I altered a few measurments since making my initial order but the build time does seem a little excessive.

They were upfront with me about the build time so I can't complain too much and as long as the build quality is as good as the rumours say it is I may even order a duplicate to keep as a spare in case of problems a few years down the road.

6. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Please do keep us updated on your experiences with this cage. I have done a ton of homework, and think this is my long-term device. I do not have a PA, and don't want one until my keyholder moves beyond the experimentation phase. The cost of the custom Model 05, and the life-long impact of an extra hole in my urethra, motivate me to make sure this is a way of life for us, rather than a phase in which she never develops sufficient interest to make it worthwhile. If I can get past those issues, waiting for the device will seem minimal... Thanks!

7. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I would be grateful for your feedback about the comfort and use of the device. I had read about their slow production times and lack of communication but everyone is eventually receiving what they have paid for so I will take that as a positive. From the various visuals and previous comments the look like a well made piece of work.

8. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I took the decision to get a piercing done quite randomly 4 months ago, overly thinking about it was far worse than the actual procedure in my experience and after my first stretch to 3.2 I will be going back in 3 months for another stretch, I am in no rush. I could order now and by the time I get to the size piercing I need / want I am guessing the device will be here or not far off despatch

9. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    Just my opinion, I think 5mm is a good size for a PA and a chastity device.

10. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    That is the size I am aiming for as from reading what folk have said it’s a stable sized piercing to work with, not to thin a gauge or sized hole

11. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Two more stretches to 5 mm

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I did wait to use my piercing for actual chastity security until I could stretch up to 5mm (4ga).

I feel I could have done it in 4mm (6ga) but at the time MaleChastityNow didn’t offer the Prince Albert pin to secure me in the Contender any smaller than 5mm.

I have an old post somewhere here or on ChastityForum which had gathered up all the various advice and inputs from Locked men I had access to in 2014, including advice from Thumper (MN) and such.

I think 5mm (4ga) is considered the sweet spot. Jewelry looks handsome in that size too. Absolutely no less than 3mm (8ga) or you risk the cheese cutter wire effect and could cause migration. But I remember feeling “comfortable” but then cautious in 4mm (6ga).

Perhaps someone could research medical and anatomical sources to define the literal pressure (force over area) ones skin can take and not start adapting “push” out what might be considered a splinter or thorn (I’m just guessing). The wider the area, the more surface that force is applied to. And thus, the skin between the piercing and urethral opening is sufficient to remain stable.

5mm (4ga) is also light enough when wearing stainless steel rings not to cause so much force of gravity.

When you step up into 6mm (2ga) and up, I found that some steel jewelry can feel heavy if not supported. Not dangerous. But for heavy gauges 8 to 10 mm (0 and 00 ga) and up you really need to provide support even for plain old PA jewelry, and wear titanium instead of steel. The weight can get problematic otherwise.

All that said I experimented all the way up to 10 mm which really feels filling and huge. Then I stepped back to 6mm (2ga or 1/4”) and am happy there. I don’t want to go back smaller just because the jewelry I have bought in those sizes are quite more expensive than 4ga and I like wearing them when my wife unlocks me to “be good” without the gift of extra help. It jangles and teases me, tempting me from my no touching rule.

Finally, I don’t remember about 5mm, but I know that in my 6mm PA pin with a blunt end fastened inside my Contender and Glans Armor cages, that urine seems to flow around the shaft and recombine at the tip in a way that provides a smooth laminar flow. I don’t splash or spray at off angles.

As such, I can use a urinal cleanly without potential embarrassment.

If someone out there has a 5mm/4ga Glans Armor, or other open front devices with a PA hook at 5mm I would like to hear how urination works for them and the comfort level of using that size to secure them in a shaft only device.

13. titaniumjones

Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    Keep going and good luck

For me 4mm was too small and put too much pressure on the PA. I've never gone higher than 5mm, but have occasionally slipped back to 4mm (due to jewellery coming out) and everytime couldn't wait to get back up to 5mm.

14. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Good thread. Very educational for me. I found a great piercing studio while I was living and working in the Seattle area, but I am now in Colorado and will have to find another when I know that it is time. I think I will get pierced at 10-ga. and have 8-ga. jewelry installed. I have heard that the initial stretching of the piercing is helpful in reducing bleeding and gives a jump-start to up-sizing. Then, like @andy66, I will stretch twice to get to 4-ga.

Thanks for the discussion and education!

andy66 likes this.
  15. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I’m not in a rush to be locked away lol

16. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The stretching was actually more uncomfortable than the initial piercing for me and the first in theory was the easy stretch. I can see the final one for me at 5mm is going to be an experience. Pass me a piece of wood to bite down on!

17. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I dont know what you people are using to stretch, but it sounds like barbed wire with the pain you are talking about, stop bullshiting and get on with it, man up.

18. titaniumjones

Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    I must confess; the stretching is quite painful. It is as a result of the skin being stretched to encircle a larger piece of jewellery. The circumference of a 4mm piece of jewellery is 12.6mm then to expand to 5mm it must stretch to 15.7mm that is 3.1mm bigger, a growth of 24%.

As the skin is stretched you create tiny fissures in the skin tissue that must heal Yes it's painful but as you go bigger and bigger the % stretch is less and less.

andy66 likes this.
  19. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    For myself, i had no problem stretching. But I took my time and used smooth stainless tapers. I used used weighted rings from BodyCircle to stretch. They also were fun to wear.

I think steph17’s advice is wrong. Listen to your body. Separate your desire to get into secure chastity from your mind. Treat your PA piercing well. There’s no “bull shitting and manning up.” Taking that advice risks you setting yourself backwards.

A Prince Albert is the easiest to stretch. If you’re having problems go back to your piercer and discuss it. They can do the stretching, but you really shouldn’t need to.

andy66 likes this.
  20. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I went back to my piercer for my first stretch and he used the metal taper after my first experience I think for what he charged I will go back as he has the experience and equipment. I am anticipating by Christmas I will be where I need to be; I could order a Modular 5 now by the time my piercing is ready the device will have arrived.

21. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I don’t think I’d order from them again. I also ordered a device on February 16th. Absolutely no response from them after many attempts. They just ignore me. I sent my threat of reversing the charge on PayPal today. If they don’t reply by the end of the week I’ll be reversing the charge with Paypal. They say 14 weeks production time. It’s been 20 weeks as of tomorrow.

If you like their designs I’d suggest you just find someone that can build it custom for you and get them to copy the design. I don’t say that lightly. Normally I’d tell you to buy from the designer and not someone copying it. But their service is so bad it’s absurd.

22. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It is beyond frustrating and not a good way to run a business. Could you tell us all how you get on when you finally hear something? I am really no rush but the vacuum of no information for months and them not replying to emails etc is beyond poor!

23. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    There are Chinese versions now available on eBay, AliExpress etc for less than $40. I’ve now got one and they are surprisingly well made and finished.

Fenris64 likes this.
  24. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Can you give anymore feedback on wearing the copied device, it might be a consideration if I am put off by poor customer service of the original manufacturer?

25. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Ordered my model 5 in early january. Still haven’t received it. They are surely taking their time. They haven’t replied to my last e-mails, but they did reply earlier to a few questions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice