Rigid chastity customer support

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kuffle, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Kuffle

Kuffle New member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Hi, as you can guess by the title I'm having a really hard time getting in contact with rigid's customer support.

For almost 2 months now I've been trying to reach them because my order is 2 months over the expected manufacturing time, yet they haven't responded after about 4 emails.

I've also tried to contact them via their Twitter, but to no avail. What's even worse is that they appear to be outright ignoring customers. I know this because when you turn on notifications for someone on Twitter, you see when they follow someone new and in the time that I've tried to contact them, they have followed 4 new accounts.

I'm sorry if this comes across as salty and I was well aware of the issues other people have had, but this has been really annoying me now.

If anybody knows what's going on with them, I'd appreciate your comment :)

2. Johnatfran

Johnatfran Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    My order from last September was delivered more than three months after the initial estimate. You are probably still in the range of normal.

Kuffle likes this.
  3. TiedSwitch

TiedSwitch Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    I felt the same way. I think my order took about 9 months. They're obviously pretty backed up and don't really care about answering customer questions. The craftsmanship is impeccable, though.

You likely won't hear anything from them, then one day you'll get a shipping notification... Or you won't, and it'll just show up at your door.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice