Rigid Chastity Chinese copy

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Daniel75, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Daniel75

Daniel75 New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
  2. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    I've noticed that people here are pretty darned ethical. There doesn't seem to be much hesitation around ordering Chinese copies for the purpose of getting the feel of things, and for the most part it seems that people then move on to the real deal when they find one they like and when their finances permit. One way to look at this is that if the Chinese copy is of at least moderate quality, it becomes free advertising for the artisans who craft the originals.

One has to, I think, stay positive about this since the cost of a patent and the unlikelihood of a small business having the resources to pursue patent infringement cases in China are both quite high. Lemonade ...

Jamie

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I'm inclined to think that folks looking for "custom" chastity devices are those who need custom sizing or are pretty serious about chastity. I also be inclined to think that only a small percentage of men into chastity need something that's comfortable for very long term wear. And I'm sure there's some percentage that men that want high end devices just like men who want to drive high end automobiles.

With all of that said, the inexpensive Chinese devices allow a lot more folks to try chastity without spending a lot of money. That's probably good for those who want to be locked and less so for those who make custom devices.

Charles3451 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice