Ridged chastity 05

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by steph17, Feb 18, 2017.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I have had my ridged chastity 05 for over 2 months, I have been wearing various ball trap devices over the past few years so getting accustomed to wearing it was not a problem, but I like to be sure before I hand over the keys and I think this device is the best fit and size I have had so far. so I handed the keys over 5 days ago
    My wife is quite happy to hold the keys and play the game but she is not in to messing about and being annoyed with me looking for sexual attention on a daily basis so it could be 3 days or 3 months before there is any tease and denial.
    That situation does not please me but I dont want to top from the bottom or she would just hand the keys back, so being confident with the fit is important to me so I dont become a pest with the off on thing,
    Well I can say this device is the best fit ever, I went for the smallest size I have ever had before and it has turned out pretty dam near perfect so far.
    I have read of other people saying I forget I am wearing it but it really is true for me this time and I have been trying for this for 10 years+, the finish of the device is a work of art, and keeping clean is so easy with a daily shower.
    So all in all I am very satisfied and looking forward to the frustration and pleasure to cum ?.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    I am hoping my second device from them is as perfect a fit as yours.

Even my first attempt, I thought that it was super comfortable. I didn't know it was too long until later that it was hurting my piercing.

Congrats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice