Reward for beeing honest

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrea_NL, Jul 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I would like to tell you what happened to me on sunday. I have to say that for me it was another sign of how deep the respect in our relationship is and how much I love my wife.

On monday morning she unlocked me to clean my (her) penis. For me it is always a highlight, cause as a „never inside“ the attention she gave it is very less. Even if the cleanings and the time of beeing free lasts under 10 min. (she also shaved me) it is very exciting for me and I am always triing not to get an erection which I am usualy not allowed to. Even on monday I was not allowed.

Suddenly her phone rang which was in the living room on another floor. For her it was not a big problem to leave me alone as my hands where securly Handcuffed behind my back. It was a friend of her, who needed her help asap, so my wife just went quickly back to the bathroom and finished quickly what she started and put back the chastity device on me. Usually she is wearing the key on her necklace and I have to kiss it before she finished the procedure and put it on her. Due to the fact that she didn‘t had time, she just took she necklace with the key after locking me, opened my handcuffs and said she must leave and will be back soon.

When she went down her phone rang again and again it was her girlfriend to ask her when she will be there…due to the stress she had, she just where somewhere else with her thoughts and forget to take the necklace with my key on her purse and leave the house.

when I came down 15 min. later she was away and I saw it liing on a wardrobe in our hallway. I was directly red and had 1000 thoughts on my mind:

- should I use the situation and quickly unlock me and have at least an orgasm again which I wasn‘t allowed for months?

- will I be in trouble only due to the fact that she forgot the key (which never happend before) and the possibility is there that I could cheat on her?

After a quick thinking I decided due to the respect for her (and to be honest the fear of consequences) that I behave and stay chastised. So I called her directly on the phone and asked her if everything was ok with her girlfriend and after she told me yes, no big issue / deal I took all my courage and told her that she forgot the key.

10 sec. she said nothing, maybe she checked her bag…then she said „ok puh don‘t get wrong ideas my dear, I will be back in a few minutes.“ She closed the call and I went directly to the living room to do nothing, just sitting on the sofa. A few minutes later she came back. I greated her as always by kissing she top of her shoes. She took the neacklace with the key and told me to grap the handcuffs and come down.

she fixed my arms and put down the leggings and the panties I was wearing and opened the cage again. To my suprise she directly started to stroke my (her) penis. Of course I was so excited that I got an rock hard erection. I apologized but she that it was ok. She told me that she sees because of the quick erection and the driping of the penis that it is unlikely that I hat cheated on her a few minutes ago.

she stoped, picked up some ice cubes, locked it back up and put my panties and the leggings up again. She opened the handcuffs and gave me the nacklace with the key that I can fix it on her. After that she graped my shoulders and gave me a long intense kiss and told me that she loves me so much and due to my behaviour I will receive a reward in the evening.

the reward was great:

- long, intense cuddling and kissing in her bedroom
    - allowed to lick her without beeing blindfolded
    - long and intense prostate massage for me
    - sleep next to her until next morning

It felt so good and even if she didn‘t allowed me a orgasm, I was at least happy about the prostate massage and the initimcy with my gorgeous wife.

Did you ever had a comparable situation and how did / would you react?

ugams, Mark Owen, John and 13 others like this.
  2. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Good for you for being honest & not taking advantage of the situation. You should be proud of yourself, doing this for her. It sounds like she was pleased with you, perhaps proud of you, too. I don't know your back story, but it sounds like she has trained you well!

SubSnuggler likes this.
  3. Funkswitch

Funkswitch Member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Great story!

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Nope. Nothing like that in our relationship.

But glad to see that she is doing such a fine job molding you to the behavior that she expects. Good on you, too.

5. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    What a wonderful story, and a happy ending. I’m sure it took a lot of willpower to keep yourself chaste, but your commitment to your wife is very strong, and it made your wife proud

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
  7. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    Very well done! Stay on the honest path, this is the very best.

In our beginning time I had a similar situation.
    My first cage has been way to big. I think its a failure most beginners make. Freshly mounted the fit seems to be snug and proper because the member is lightly hard - but if it gets really weak then the ring is too loose.

My Lady was not at home and I worked something around the house.
    A wrong movement and both testis slipped through. It happend in seconds, I clearly felt how the cage got lost down in my trousers.

I checked if the cage maybe has been broken but all was OK. In panic I tried to put it on again.
    Till today I have no idea how those sensitive balls manage to slip through such a narrow gap without any pain, but they do. What they don't do is let themselves be pushed through again without extreme pain!

I was hard busy, giving the pain no attention and getting them back in their old place. With more and more violence. And I was getting more and more nervous because it didn't work but became more painful each attempt.
    I had the short thought to call her on the cellphone but feared her reaction.
    Hence I prefered continued trying to manage the problem without her even coming to know of it existing.

Then my lady came back home.
    In a millisecond I decided to vanish to the toilet for keeping on to try. To be honest I have to admit I was in fear my Lady immediately would order a smaller cage if she would see what happened. Silly, but... silly.

She called for me and I answered where I was. As I didn't come out of the toilet after a fair time she insisted me to open the door. I put the cage in my undies and pulled the trousers up, opened the door and she asked me what I am doing in there.
    If your wife asks you what you do in the bathroom, she doesn't ask that because she doesn't know what people usually do there!
    What to answer? So my studdering dumbness immediately led to her courageous grip in the crotch and my secret was revealed. I tried to explain but she didn't want to hear one word from me.

I received a really hard caning and she sentenced me to some other awkward punishments.

After the punishment, my lady let me know that she believes me the cage fell off by itself. But she don't believe me I didn't take the opportunity to play around with myself. So my punishment was for not being honest, not calling her immediately to tell her the problem.

You see, similar situation - different solving of the problem.
    Please judge by yourself which solving is the better one ;-)

Thomas

Lock&Key and true42 like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Honesty is always the best policy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice