Reviews on this Semi-Full Belt?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Dvntpup, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Stainl...890210?hash=item215d93d522:g:eek:VIAAOSw6jJcx4w6

In the market for a new belt and curious what people have thought about this style. I understand it is more escapable then something with back straps but I don't like the thong style versions of full belts. I am more into the jock strap style but the ones I have tried split the balls too far apart making a big ball bulge in pants and overall just uncomfortable for long periods. So I have been using a HolyTrainer with a makeshift cable like belt attached but would like a little bit of an upgrade and this seems to be it.

I guess my main question is how much of a downward shape does this cock cage have? Is it noticeable under pants? Does this prevent those pesky night time/morning erections even though it doesn't have any back cables?

Any pics of anyone wearing would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks everyone!

Spike6411 likes this.
  2. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I had one, It's a knockoff of a Fetisch Felix design. Usual problems with rubber liner. I tried to massage the ball ring to get a bit more clearance, ring pulled out of the block. A couple drops of CA sorted that, but the rubber liner didn't work for me. Went to the Island of Discarded Toys :-(

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I wonder how many of our exciting things wind up there? I know I've got several.

4. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Why? A crotch cable is the most comfortable thing and it makes a full belt much securer. You need to pull it aside for defecation, but that's easy enough.

I once purchased a similar belt (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32567663137.html), but all parts are worse than the original (CS-100), particularly the connector between the u-shaped rod and the chain. It pinches the skin, and it is simply not wearable. The chain is of poor quality too, but you can cover it with a plastic hose (available in various sizes in garden departments of big hardware stores) and that's fine. But I still haven't found a satisfying way to attach the chain or rope to the rod.

Yes, it is noticable. If you want this design, go for the original Fetisch Felix product. Apart from the overall better quality, you can also choose an option (http://www.fetisch-felix.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p65_modification--cut-off.html) for a more downward-headed penis tube, which creates a smaller bulge in the pants.

I recommend the cable anyway, and with it, the night-time erections are not an issue.

One issue I experienced (apart from the bulge and the build quality issues of the chinese knockoff) is the urine stench that develops in the closed tube. And when the urine drips into the underwear, the underwear stinks too.

One more issue: Being uncut, I can masturbate in the tube. My belt came with a supplied penis plug (dilator) that prevents masturbation, but it is not locked in place. The penis plug can just be screwed off, even when the belt is closed and locked.

Cut men don't need the penis plug, and they certainly do easier with hygiene as well.

hardbodysub likes this.
  5. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
  6. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Thanks for the solid review Trenck. I actually just got my Prince Albert done 2 days ago so will be looking for entirely new devices going forward for when I am all healed. Don't think I will be lookig at this one any more lol Appreciate the solid response though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice