Reviews on the Vice (locked in lust)

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by tiny69, Nov 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Hello,

I have been wearing the CB6000s for over 8 years now. My Keyholder is very interested in the Vice Mini, and I will be ordering one in a few weeks. I am just a little concerned that I will be able to pull out the back of the device, considering what others have said in this thread. I am very small when flaccid, close to 1-1.5".

Does anyone know if the Vice Mini would allow me to pull out, because I really do not want that. Thanks guys.

2. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Be sure to read post 2 of this thread.
    For many, I dare say most or even all, can pull out of a ball trap device. You can't put handcuffs on an octopus tentacle.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    @njboyincb6000
    Take a look at post #3. I have worn the Vice standard with the anti-pullout. The anti-pullout grabs on to your penis (don't worry, can't actually feel it). And, without being unlocked, there is no way you are getting that off without causing some significant pain/damage to your penis or getting a hacksaw out and cutting the cage off. Even once you are unlocked it takes a bit to get the pieces apart to release the anti-pullout (I was told that is part of the security of the design when I asked about the difficulty getting it off after unlocking).

I don't know whether or not you can get out of it if you don't wear the anti-pullout. But if you aren't going to wear the anti-pullout I can't really see the point of buying the Vice in the first place.

njboyincb6000 and Doczilla421 like this.
  4. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    Update on the Vice mini. This thing works but us growers need to be creative! The first few times I retracted back behind the antipullout. I researched this waterproof medical tape. Wrapped it around my shaft to make my penis longer. This helped me reach the end of the cage. Be sure to not wrap tape all the way to the head of your penis because that is where the antipullout rests. After day two, the antipullout grips like a vice! And will not let you out. Then I removed the tape. I still would like to see a shorter cage in the future. I still am not reaching the end of the mini vice :(

njboyincb6000 likes this.
  5. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you. This could be a problem for me as I don't reach the end of my cb6000s except at nighttime. Might have to choose a different device than the vice mini then

6. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the input. Yes, would definitely get the antipullout with the vice. Just want to be sure that I am unable to slip out the back of it. I'm glad that it sounds almost inescapable after a few days of wearing.

7. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    I am 2.5 inches flaccid and fit a CB 6000S
    Will I fit into a Vice Mini which looks smaller or should I buy a Standard??

8. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    I am 2-2.5 in flaccid and 6.5 in hard. I just got the vice mini and love it. Just came I. Yesterday so been wearing a little over 24 hours. The tip of my penis just hits the end of the tube and the anti pullout device grips my penis just behind my glans. Very secure and comfortable.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  9. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have one too very good, but dont get to wear it much because my wife likes the steel ones. She thinks that I might break the plastic to get out and the steel is much stronger, she's right.

10. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I've tried devices on and off with things like birdlocked and cb3000... there was a Phoenix cage from NZ 10 odd years ago... none really worked for me. I got a PA but after a few years that migrated out and once again, nothing worked.

By 'nothing worked', I mean except with the PA lock, I could easily get out. That was mainly due to the fact that I simply would wake in pain at night unless I used a big back ring... it was the PA that allowed that.

I've been looking for years now at the Vice and after just reading all this thread, I feel maybe it is what I need. My wife has played with the idea, but the pain issue drove her away. A device that works without pain might bring her back to the task. Otherwise it'll be self locking (and perhaps she'll have the key) but it needs to be inescapable to do that. I am heartened by the positive reviews. Thanks

11. Sethrose

Sethrose New member

Millitary
    So cal
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I have the vice plus but im had a few issues with severe chafing and I had to sand down a few parts but after that seems to work great

12. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I have the Vice Mini. The anti-pullout doesn’t work for me due to the turtling. I haven’t had the issues with the metal pin or pinching from the spacer (between spacer and cage). I like the device overall but want something that fits better.

ZippersPuppet likes this.
  13. subway

subway New member

California
    Local Time:
    Received the Vice Mini yesterday. I'll second what others have said about that pin! I woke up in pain from the pin over night. I'll try smoothing it out... Otherwise, this is an outstanding device. Very happy with it.

14. TandDfan2

TandDfan2 New member

Local Time:
    I glued mine as well along with sanding those ridiculously pointy parts a little smoother. I can now go 3 to 4 days without removal or inspection and that is perfect for me. I am a grower so I can shrink past the vice part and pull out but its ridiculously hard to get back in. My keyholder gets daily and sometimes hourly proof pics so I don't dare pull out for fear of getting caught.

15. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I just placed my order for the Vice Mini. I've been following Locked In Lust on Tumblr since their beginning and then on BSMLR since the great purge and the Vice has been the device I've craved since first seeing it.

I went for the Mini primarily as a result of my use of various other designs based around the CB3000 and 6000. I fit into those very easily when flaccid but what I found was that when I went cycling, I would "turtle" up to the point of escape. Nobody needs to be stopping beside the road to adjust the junk! I'm hoping that things will be much snugger in the Vice Mini and with the Vice clamp, any natural withdrawal will be eradicated.

I do have one question for existing users though. I am uncircumcised and was wondering if the clamp should just grip the skin covered shaft or grip just below the exposed glans? I'm thinking that the latter would be better?

Any input from users or Locked In Lust would be very welcome.

16. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We were so thrilled to get ours I didn’t even have time to take my socks off. I had to use water based astroglide to get into the cage, the ring is perfect and the spacer clicks on perfectly, It’s snug, and this is a standard size, I guess I’ll see and get back to you later next week

17. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    I found the vice pretty intriguing, so I did buy one.
    The clasp (if you take the smallest possible for you) is pretty much inescapable, but and that is a big but, I do not consider the vice clasp safe for long term wearing. After two days (that's the maximum for plastic devices for me anyhow, as the skin on my scrotum tends to get inflammatory then), the clasp has had left deep marks in my penis, which took about 3-5 days to heal up. I doubt this is very good.

18. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I'm coming up to 14 days in the Vice Mini. I'm using the second smallest ring, the smallest spacer and the smallest anti-pullout clasp. I'm about 5.75" erect and about 3.5" flaccid. It's snug in the tube from ring to urethral outlet. But still with room to the sides. I have had the device off once for cleaning and shaving in that time. I did notice pinch marks created by the anti-pullout but they certainly weren't uncomfortable. I think that for myself, it's light bruising which I imagine us very easy to get when you consider that the shaft of the penis, 99.9% of the time only comes into contact with underwear material or a hand. I really do not think it is serious or lasting damage.

I'm hoping for very long term chastity. That's my wife's decision though, but so far, The Vice Mini is the best device I have used in terms of comfort and do far, security.

19. sayonara

sayonara Member

IT
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    I really want to try it

20. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I love your metaphor.
    There’s no ball trap device that worked for me. No friction method. Nothing.
    I finally got pierced. That’s just me.

I was searching for a gif of a cuter metaphor invoking my long eared handle/totem/avatar. But I found this YouTube link to illustrate:

21. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I loved it, except for one thing, it’s just too narrow for me. Getting the large wouldn’t help because the girth is the same. I can squeeze it in there for a few days but it causes edema because it’s just too small. I’ll be using it at Disney World later in the year, but we went with the BON4M it’s wide enough but not too wide I touch the sides and end with no pinching.

22. Denied Pleasure

Western New York
    Local Time:
    The same is happening to me. I am able to wear it for few days then I have to take it off and give it a rest. I'm kind of ready to give up but the cage itself is really comfortable. Also how was it going through metal detectors? Thank you for your feedback.

23. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been in mine for a few days it is the most comfortable cage to date. Love the anti-pullout device. If you can get your head past the pullout you can't get.out. it is tricky getting it off after unlock. But as far as sanitary it is great due to pee hole is always lined up. I am only 1.25 soft on a good day. But am able to pull it forward enough and pull out device keeps it out. I love the device. My KEYHOLDER will have me weekly changing from this to the HT NUB.

24. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Does the anti-pullout basically sinche down on your shaft? If so are there different sizes to prevent you from not being able to pee? Oh gosh I think I just conjured up a torture tool.

I am interested in a vice but can't get over the external lock. Maybe I'm just spoiled idk.

25. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    There are three sizes of anti-pullout i use the smallest it is still easy to pee it is a flat sides then the part you would pull against is thin it would hurt like crazy. 16058919062348415754368635755394.jpg these are the 2 I do not use

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice