Review of Revenge by Steelworx

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by pantyboy79, Jan 24, 2009.

1. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    We recived this device a little more than a onth ago. It is our first, so we do not have too much to go on in the way of comparison, but it does everything we need it to, so for now we are happy with it.

It is fairly well ut together and is very attractive (at least to myself and Miss J- so that is really all that matters), and Dietmar (the owner) is a joy to work with.

I do have a couple of points of concern regarding the device for us (mostly personal preference):

1. Being as the tube is a closed design all the way down to the head, there is not much in te way of breath-ability. The only reason this concerns me is I am worried about issues of wearing for a long time without lock-up. I take it off for a shower everday, but I am thinking that with an open-shaft design, much like some of Lori's devices, cleaning and breath-ability would be much inroved, meaning less chance for nasties in there. Also Miss J would like to be able to play with me a little more through the device, which is impossible with this device. Personal preference.......

2. I got a hinged A-ring for ease of use. The hinge had a small bit of tubing over it for comfort, but after a while, the edges of the tube began to "peel" up on the inside of the ring, which began to irritate. I have attempted to use latex tubing totighten the ring up, as well as cover the hinge back up, but the latex is too painful. The spot under the scrotum where the hinge makes contact becomes irritated after a while, as it tends to rub and pinch. I think I will solve this as Mikecb said and use medical tape to cover the hinge.

Other than that this device has performed very well and we recieved it pretty quickly. Customer service with Steelworx was nothing but a joy.

Hope this helps guys!! Have fun and be safe.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Awesome, thanks pantyboy! :butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice