Review of Full Male Chastity Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Weber, May 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Weber

Weber New member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Review of Full Male Chastity Belt Device with solid Cage, split chain available from Etsy at

https://www.etsy.com/listing/749187366/full-male-chastity-belt-device-with?ref=yr_purchases and a similar item at Lovegasm: https://lovegasm.co/collections/mal...hastity-belt-27-inches-to-37-inches-waistline

I am wearing the belt as I type this. First and foremost: the belt is secure. Without the key the penis is not coming out of the tube and the belt is not coming off unless destructive force is used! Had my first boner early this morning and was highly frustrated. Oh and peeing through a tube is a unique experience. Have to mop the tube drain hole or you get a trickle of tinkle down your pants.

Biggest complaint: The front crotch plate – I adjusted it for minimum height and it still interferes with sitting on an un-cushioned bench. Also the crotch plate is so wide it chafes my inner thighs. I hardly notice the butt chains. I have gone out in public wearing my belt with no one noticing.

As this is my first steel belt ( I skipped the step to buy any cock cage) this has been a interesting learning experience. My wife – Ms vanilla - has happily become my keyholder and has requested I wear the belt. Something about the courteous way I treat her when belted - I have to work off a daily honeydew list or she has threatened to keep me belted all night and hide all the keys. I have ordered a more minimalist belt – hope that I do not sacrifice security for comfort! Will write a report on that after trying it on. Weber

2. Alan101

Alan101 New member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Thanks for the review, do you mind if I ask, how did your wife take to first suggesting it?

3. Weber

Weber New member

Local Time:
    When we were first married 15 years ago she successfully dissuaded me of purchasing a belt. Since then I have bought a lot of woman's panties (support the vasectomy) and I prefer girl jeans and recently bought a bra or two which I underwear. So recently I decided to buy a belt and she was quite OK with that. Then she found out my attitude toward her changed (more considerate)--> be nice to the lady that has the key to your belt! She has decided she likes me belted for the effect it has on my attitude toward her. She has one key and I have the other. I told her the belt is for rewards not punishment . Then I told her that if I piss her off she can belt me overnight and tether me to the bed. The tether chain lets me get to the adjoining commode but not to my computer or my copy of the key. I really do not want to piss her off! At present I belt myself in the morning and un belt myself at bed time or if I am going out by myself. Reward time is I get to go down on her.

bobsponge likes this.
  4. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM

Hello!
    Could you tell me something more about this belt? I'm looking to buy the same belt, but with rigid back part, not the back chains. How adjustable is this belt? How does this belt interferes with sitting? Are there any more complains you noticed while wearing this belt? As I understood this belt is secure and is not coming off without a key, that's what I'm looking for in a my new full belt. Have you tried to reach orgasm while wearing it?

5. Weber

Weber New member

Local Time:
    Hi Xxddww,
    First off how adjustable? https://www.etsy.com/listing/749187...f=sr_gallery-5-8&organic_search_click=1&col=1
    Here is the link again - You specify which belt range you want ant that belt has an adjustment range of 20 centimeters. As for sitting on a bench- the crotch piece interferes with the hard bench. I compensated best I could by setting the crotch piece length to minimum by undoing the 4 little screws and repositioning the two parts. If you are pot bellied like me - when you lay down, the stomach repositions itself creating a gap between stomach and the belt and the crotch piece has enough space to allow the penis to shrivel and fall out. So you need to be flat gut to properly set the belt diameter so it is not removable when you lay down. If i were to do that- the belt is painfully tight. So I am wearing the belt knowing I can slip out of it. The flange is so big that even if the penis slips out of the tube- there is not enough room to stimulate the penis. No way I can reach orgasm with this belt in place. Since I also had a vescectomy - I wear boy undies and pull the penis through the slot in the undies and push penis into the tube at hook up time. Otherwise my scrotum gets pinched by the crotch flange- OUCH! The butt chains are quite comfortable and they leave the anus free for cleaning up after pooping. I have on order a more minamalist belt and will review it after I wear it for awhile. My plan is to have the second belt set to diameter that I callot slip out of and wear that belt at night and switch over to the origiomnal belt for day time use. My keyholder is very lenient about letting me undo the belt for maintenence purposes- I am 82 and enjoy the challenges and benefits by having full respect for my keyholder- She has instituted a "reward time" for me if I am good boy!! Pictur Belted Weber.jpg e of me belted:

6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Yeah thats why you dont get ball trap devices

Also you got ripped off hard, that belt is sold for about 25-30 USD if you know where to look. Also that's a waist design, not a hip design.

7. Weber

Weber New member

Local Time:
    Well it is as high as I can get it on my body as the butt chains are quite tight. The name on the belt is "Black Emperor" I want my next belt to be a minimalist design!

8. ololo1317

ololo1317 Member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Hi, what was the longest time of wearing it without removing? Is it possible to be locked for about a month? And what about night boner? I mean using ordinary cages the most annoying thing for me is not the boner itself, but pain due to the ring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice