Review of Behind Barz Complete Belt

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Houdini, Jan 7, 2018.

1. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Thanks @Lucy for the input, and hey that is amazing that you got to be part of the process for the cage development. I bet it was a great feeling to be about to provide feedback and help shape the direction :)

@ccontrol thank you for the follow-up, I really value your input. I feel like these are the fine details that you can only really come to understand once you have a belt (yet no one really mentions in their reviews). Really appreciate it.

Lastly, can I just say "WOW!" I didn't realise how strongly people felt about these belts. For my part, please accept my apologies for sparking such a debate.

I will stay out of the debate over reviews/any criticism, as I only have everyone's input to go on, but for my part I'm sold and will put in an order. I'll happily to report back for anyone interested:)

TravleJoe

Behind Barz likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    Nothing has been deleted, mascara snakes 2 posts saying she doesn't like the look of it are still there, what we don''t want is 5, 10 or 20 posts saying she doesn't like the look of it.

You can't give a review of something you have never worn, or even seen in person.

3. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    Fair enough
    restriction/banning gave the impressions there is more than what meets the eye

Behind Barz likes this.
  4. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    66 Days (and counting) of Permanent Chastity in my BB belt. Absolutely the most secure & attractive belt for this sissy. Yes, there are adjustments and fittings as your body responds to a full metal belt. But once the little bend here and tightening there were done, I am now locked in the Full belt with rod attachment. The only releases are for travel, family time or Drs. visits.

If you have ever longed for a full belt, as many have, I highly recommend Behind Barz. They are very helpful and fully legit.

alexa xx

soccerslave, Lucy, Allen1987 and 4 others like this.
  5. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the really helpful and constructive review of your belt first hand experience is so helpful to potential customers and we welcome anyone else who wishes to actually see and feel or even try on one of our belts to pop in to our workshop and judge the product for themselves.

Lucy and Allen1987 like this.
  6. Houdini

Houdini Member

Local Time:
    Bit of an update on how I’ve been finding my BB belt. A few months ago I’d lost interest in it - even with the larger cock ring it was proving uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time (about 5 days or so was the max) and also it wasn’t preventing being able to cum while wearing it.

I decided to give it a last chance and ordered a smaller tube and tried wearing without the cock ring. This has made a massive difference and I love it now. I’ve worn for over a couple of weeks with no issue. The shorter tube is also less visible under clothing and makes driving more comfortable.

I’ve also tried wearing it with the cock ring, tube, cage and rod. What a difference that makes! This really restricts movement of the device, so can’t get any pleasure from moving the device. I think this will only work for a day or so though - I don’t think it will be hygienic having the rod in place for a prolonged time as difficult to clean. I plan on having an alteration made though so the cage can be locked on and taken off whilst the rest of the device stays locked, so that could be perfect.

I’d say the belt is now nearly perfect. The main issue for me is that I’m always self conscious that it may be seen, eg when sitting down. It doesn’t help that the belt is so shiny (also planning to send it back for powder coating black) but I guess that’s what comes with having a full belt.

So overall very happy now, and well recommended.

Allen1987 likes this.
  7. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Just to let you know. I am a machinist and very active where I work. I wear jeans and a pocket T-shirt.
    My T-shirt has always covered the belt. The jeans sit just above the belt and after a year it has never been noticed. The jeans can't fall below the belt, the waist is smaller than the belt. I guess it depends on
    what you are wearing. I also wear extra long T-shirts so unless someone wants to pull it up it will
    never be seen. I do always know it is there, it is kind of exciting. It has been off only 8 days since
    August 25 2017. I still love/hate it if you know what I mean.:+1:

soccerslave and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice