Review - Handsome Cock Black Regular Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Goddess D and Sub B, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Goddess D and Sub B

Goddess D and Sub B Goddess D (High Heels and Butt Plugs)

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    (Note: Originally posted last week on my blog - High Heels and Butt Plugs)

A short review with some experiences on the Handsome Cock Black Regular Chastity Device. It's available from Amazon Uk or Handsome Cock themselves - though I can't see this exact model at this moment in their store. I got it on Amazon UK Prime.

This is their entry level device, good value c.£30 and designed for casual non pro play. It comes in regular or small and a range of colours. They also make a wide range of other version (which we may well try over time) as you can see from their site.

The Contents...

The device comes well packaged in a white box with a number of fitments for different sizes. You can see a few unboxing pictures on our Twitter or Instagram pages. We went for the regular, by going for this one I could set it up with the smallest sized attachment to lock it tight - which combined with it being black reminds him of his place!

Once you open the box as mentioned it comes with different sizes rings and different size central pins and washers. We went for the largest ring size (his balls are often full) and the smallest central pin for fitment with no washer - making sure it's well locked down!

Finally and most importantly there is a lock with 3 keys (place them away carefully) and a few numbered single use plastic ties.

Putting it On...

Picture 1 - Once you have picked out your ring and central pin, I suggest you push the central pin through the two top pieces to form the top of the ring. I found it easier to put on this way, slightly differently to the instructional diagram in the box. Then lay everything out.

Picture 2 - Right we're off to the races, lift his balls and pull them both towards you firmly, making sure you have them both well out. Carefully place them through the ring and bring it around to the base of his shaft. I find one ball in first then use the hole in the ring to get it over the second and up and around to the base of the shaft.

Picture 3 - Insert the the top of the ring piece with the central pin, holding in place with your thumb, with the rest of the same hand hold the balls and base of the ring steady. Then using your free hand insert the two long pins, one in each side. As you get the 2nd one in the ring should now be securely attached. If it's too loose, try a smaller ring from the selection in the box.

Picture 4 - Now guide the cock in to the sleeve, I found the inside of the sleeve being damp can help slide it up until it meets with the ring. I find it easiest to get both outer pins on first and then a little bit of manoeuvring to get it on the central one. Then insert the lock.

Picture 5 - Stand back and admire your good work!

My Thoughts....

I like it, it is good for play and I have no interest in him being locked up all the time, so fits my needs well. It provides control and is fun to torment him with either at home or out. I enjoy him wearing it when we meet others, when I discipline him and when he meets a Mistress for a punishment session. He has admitted he could get out of it if he tried with the side pins, but couldn't put it back on without unlocking it, meaning I would know..!

To summarise a great entry level product, useful to help in owning your cock in a female controlled sexual relationship.

His Thoughts...

Its comfortable to wear, apart from my balls now being much more out there then normal, which takes a little getting used to, sitting down, etc.. Going to the toilet is no problem seated. For me when aroused it drives blood to my lower pelvis above the base of the ring, it is an unusual experience, though not strictly painful. I like how it is very humbling and submissive to wear.

(Click on images for larger views)

2.jpg 1.jpg

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Looks like a knockoff copy of a CB-6000. As you say, an entry-level device. Be careful about using the smallest pin with no washer; it could cause pinching and/or lead to discomfort over time. Keep an eye on the skin to make sure there's no abrading anywhere.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It also looks as though you are using PoI ... each to their own but do ensure you check regularly and oftenfor skin damage especially if you have not used them before

4. Goddess D and Sub B

Goddess D and Sub B Goddess D (High Heels and Butt Plugs)

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks, will keep all in mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice