Review Cherrykeeper Chastity Cage

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by lassmichinruhe, Dec 26, 2019.

1. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Just a short review of the cherrykeeper chastity cage. I've ordered a standard cage in combination with a 44mm double base ring in black. I decided to try the natural (not processed) material. Before ordering I've read a few reviews that all said that you have to sand the cage and ring in order to make it wearable. I can't confirm that. Even the natural material definitely is wearable.

But: the texture of the material makes it a bit difficult to put it on (in case you ordered the same size like you would have done with metal cages. So my advice definitely is to order about a cm more in length and between 2 and 4mm more in diameter. I would probably need a custom-made one. I like it that there is this texture because it prevents the cage and ring from moving and wiggling...and the tip stays where it belongs once you achieve to put it where it belongs ;-).

I ordered the same size like my metal cage before and now I have the problem that I don't achieve to put the (kind of shriveled up) skin of my member in the cage. I guess that I would have needed about 2mm more in diameter.

Washing with soap doesn't seem a problem. But be careful with drying it with a towel. Because of the texture it gets a bit fuzzy.

Summary: so far the best cage I've tried out, but be careful with the right size!

LockedDaddyWolf and 2north like this.
  2. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Here's a picture.

Attached Files:

LockedDaddyWolf likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice