Reverse chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by YetAnotherGuy, Aug 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. YetAnotherGuy

YetAnotherGuy New member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Hi, everyone. Long time reader, new member.

My wife and I used to do the "hotwife" thing - over a period of about three years, she had sex with three other guys a total of 29 times, six of which were threesomes with me being the third. It was hot, it was fun, she loved the attention and I loved the raw sexuality of it all. A couple of years ago we had an STD scare (turned out to be a false alarm) and she has not been interested in playing since. I would love to play again but I have been unable to persuade her.

However, I am still a kinky sort of guy, always looking for some new way to keep our sex life interesting. Over the many years we have been together I have tried introducing light bondage (she played along at the moment, but did not embrace it), minor dress-up stuff, like me wearing pantyhose (she played along at the moment, but did not embrace it), various toys (she plays along at the moment, but does not take them out on her own), etc.

I've been interested in chastity play for a long time - have been reading this site for years - and would love to introduce it but I just know that she would not embrace it. Sure, she might play along a bit (really, I suspect just barely play along), but these things are not fun for me if I think she is turned off by it or, worse, not respecting me in her private thoughts as she goes through the motions.

Yesterday afternoon she sent me a text saying that I should grab a snack on the way home from work (so that hunger would not be an issue), get naked and climb into bed and wait for her (she normally gets home about 30 minutes after I do), promising hot sex when she got there.

I texted back, "you can sit on my face for as long as you want but if you want cock you will have to find it elsewhere". We texted back and forth a bit more and, to make a long story short, I stuck to it when she got home - I pulled off my shirt, shoes and socks then lay on the bed with jeans still in place. When she got home, she got naked, climbed up on my face and started to unbuckle my belt but I said "Uh-uh, I told you, if you want cock you need to get it elsewhere because you can't have mine". She groaned a bit and then enjoyed my ministrations for 30 or 40 minutes. Later, after dinner, I was watching TV and - something I do not often do so blatantly - I opened by pants and had my cock out gently stroking it. She came in, saw what was going on, and offered to help. I reiterated my earlier "if you want cock..." statement and she complained that I should not be playing with myself to which I replied, "why not? It's *my* cock."

Okay, sorry for the length of this, but I was reading the forum this morning while at the gym and I had a "kill two birds with one stone" brainstorm - I should buy a chastity device, put it on and hide the key, and wait for her to be in the mood to play. She will be like, "What's this?" and I will say, "I told you, no cock for you. If you want the key, you will have to earn it. Otherwise, find cock elsewhere."

What do you folks think? Guys? Ladies?

spider203 likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    interesting theory. I guess there is really only one way to find out. Try it out and see how she reacts, then go from there.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    it a wonder that you don't get a smack really. cos you doing thingys like that.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    The idea intrigues me, but wouldn't work for me. I am not very well endowed to say the least, and a threat that she couldn't use it would be met with a smirk and total agreement.

There are literally a dozen different things she could use at home that would fit the bill better than I. Would be nice if I had one that she just couldn't resist though lol!

5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While I understand what you are doing ... within reason ... I'm still guessing at what you are trying to achieve for an outcome ... my guess is you want to go back to some version of HotWife?

The confusing part is that you don't want to allow your wife to touch your cock, but you opening lay claim to your cock and play with it ... so ... really I don't get what you are actually trying to achieve.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I never told a woman that she cannot have my cock. It is free for anyone who wants it. We did not just have an STD scare, we got an STD and after that we no longer played with others, just our girlfriend. In my early years only prostitutes had STDs and even then it was mostly things that could be easily cured. As we found out later on, STD's can be gotten from good girls too. Even married ones that you think are safe.

Guys who go around having sex with other guy's wives are probably having sex with a lot of women and therefore the chance of them having an STD is higher than with someone who does not have a lot of sex partners or lots of casual sex. While letting other guys have sex with my wife, without me having their wives, does not appeal to me, as it makes me feel that I am the submissive one in bed who is letting another male have sex with my wife without getting anything in return. Call it silly but that is how I feel probably because that is how I viewed it when I was having sex with married women. I felt that the husband was submissive and in many cases they were.

Long story short we swapped with our best friends who were married for 10 years and had two kids. Who can be safer? Afterwards we found out that the husband was having an affair with a neighbor while the wife was having one with her boss. Plus they belonged to a local swingers club and did that every two weeks. They were having unprotected sex with people who were doing the same.

We ended up in a closed poly triad with a woman we both knew since we were teens. She was a frequent guest at our home and we considered each other as family even before we had sex with her. I was having sex with other women, and our girlfriend was having sex with other guys. We closed the triad when AIDs became known about. I think that is why out of all of our non monogamous friends, we are still married and they are not. Plus having a bi wife who also loves our girlfriend made it easier than if she was just sharing me with someone she did not love.

Even in my retirement community, the STD rate is higher than among the general population, a fact written about and read worldwide. The reason is that our generation only used condoms for birth control. Since all of the women are postmenopausal, pregnancy was not a concern, hence no use of condoms. They found out that this is not the good old days and STDs are rampant even among good girls and guys.

I watched my wife have sex with my friend and it never aroused me or made me jealous. It was just interesting to see her from a distance. The sex afterwards was very intense but since she hated it, the risk of an STD was high and it did nothing for me, we never got involved with other guys again. Only women. This alpha male wants all the women to himself. That and cuckolding husbands were my comfort zone. I do not play well with other men. Do whatever you both enjoy but be safe.

ingwer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice