Returning

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by slutpj, Feb 11, 2018.

1. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I have one chinese device that I love and have worn almost constantly for 2 weeks now. I figured I'd pick this one up, as it's slightly more enclosed, and had a tear drop ring I wanted to try

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078GJX8C4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's getting returned. The device itself is totally fine - but the locking mechanism is junk. I have 2 others like this, so I know it's this particular one.

The key can be partially inserted, and lock / unlock with no problem. These locks aren't supposed to let the key out when they are unlocked, this does.

Now, the other two barrels I have fit - they go in, they turn to lock - but the design of this means that they don't turn far enough to release the key - so you can be locked in, but only if the key is in the lock. Thats crappy :)

Fortunately, Amazon have great return policies, so it's going back next week.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice