Returning to the Neosteel 'The FUN' after trying other belts

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by travel joe, Apr 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Hey Marc. I haven't done either in my neosteel so I'm not sure I can really comment. That said I would hazard a guess given how hard those spin seats are that it would be a challenge (even though you would be standing for a lot of the class).

Having said that, I've since moved away from neosteel, got pierced, and wear a cage style device that utilises the piercing. I find this setup to be MUCH more conducive to my lifestyle.

Marc Anderson likes this.
  2. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hello friends,

Jumping in from earlier in the thread where there was discussion on hip placement (from a side view).
    Can someone who is wearing a masterpiece hip band tell me where exactly they have it fastened in the rear?

There is a spot between the sacrum and two hip bones in the rear (the posterior spine?), and another spot just below the sacrum and above the tail bone (coccyx). I have been looking at the various photos and videos but I can't quite tell where the belt is actually supposed to be worn.

Curious what people have to say.

3. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    I've attached a photo to try and illustrate. It is probably showing the completely wrong spots but I wanted to try and show what I mean. There is a lower (blue) and an upper (red) spot on my back that I can feel when I tighten a belt there. Two different spots in between the bones.

Attached Files:

4. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Hi abitodd. Thanks for attaching the photo to get a better perspective. Sadly, even with that diagram it is a bit hard to tell where along my spin the belt connects in the rear, however I would hazard a guess that it is closer to the red line in your photograph as the bend of the masterpiece belt is not that extreme.

I would also add that I never felt the neosteel on my spin as it seems to rest more on the flesh above my cheeks rather than directly on the spin itself (another reason it is hard to tell exactly where it is).

Just my two cents.

5. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Diagram didn't helped. And I think: It is irrelevant as long as it doesn't interrupt in anything. And in my experience it should not.
    I was trying to touch myself but I have no clue where the belt is placed. There are some bones behind belt but I can't recognize them. There is no load on these bones. I could bend/flex myself without any obstructions. If I need to bet where belt is placed I would say it is way higher than both lines but to be honest I have no idea.

6. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Attack of the horrible diagrams 2!

So this diagram should (hopefully) make things clear. I have two bones (hip bones?) marked in red, and another bone that sticks out below forming a triangle. I can tighten a belt/rope (marked in blue) either between the bones or just below them. The tailbone is a few inches below that.

Maybe you guys don't have bones, or don't know it. (Just kidding.)
    As you can see in the screenshot taken from Neosteel's ever helpful measuring video, the measuring kit sits even higher still.

This is why I am confused. For me, a steel belt is only going to fit in one of two places unfortunately.

Many thanks to those who have humored me so far.

Attached Files:

7. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Drawing is good approximation of the hip belt (i would say lower edge is ~2cm higher).
    The confusion may be because on the picture you have waist belt measuring / "measuring kit" (universal?).
    I vote against waist belt. Hip belt is the way to go.

PS. Upper blue line - this is right one (IMHO)

8. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    Nope, this is taken straight from the Hip Belt measuring video. I'm just following the instructions. The Waist video is different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice