Returning from a long break

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blue Moon, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Hello all,

So, us. A married couple. Me 55, her 67. We have been experimenting with chastity for about 15 years. The devices we have used have ranged from a CB2000 to a Neosteel. We finally worked up to permanent chastity, but that went awry due to piss-poor communication. So, we took a break, a long one. After the dust settled, we found ourselves still interested in chastity and began talking together. We determined it was still about long term, but with a few changes. She is much more interested in learning what each of us needs from this to make it warm and exciting. She wants to know what keeps me going while also finding what she really enjoys. She has near zero physical desire these days, but knows we are two different types. So she is pursuing this from a different angle this time. She will continue to take different tacks until she finds the things that make her happy. She knows that denial at her hands is comforting to me, when a bit of tease and playfulness accompany it. I know she, even after all this time, is just now learning what makes her happy. We have agreed to very limited, almost rare, guaranteed future releases. Hence, my member name. She may choose additional ones, but I will never ask. I am not certain she will join me here at the Mansion, but I'm hopeful. We do at least have the device we both like and know it's very wearable. She had me return to the MM Jailbird on 11/04/17, to remain until the next-Blue Moon.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Welcome back. Every time I try to take a long break, I do not last longer than a few days. I really miss the sexual tension when not locked and denied. The longest break we took was 2 1/2 months but there were some medical things involved like a surgery and it was not a time to think about sex games anyway.

Sometimes you need to stay away from things for awhile so that when you get back into them, they are fresh and fun again. Right now I am back into a hobby I had not indulged in for the last 8 years and enjoying it again. A break can be a good thing. I love my Jail Bird and find ti so comfy that I rather keep it on then take it off and then put it back on again. Plus I cannot count the number of times I dropped something heavy on my crotch only to be saved by my metal suit like Iron Man. :)

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    I remember thinking about my protective cage last year at the tavern. I was close to getting into a fight and thought...if he tries kicking or kneeing me in the crotch, he is gonna hurt something!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice