Response to Chastity and Nudity.

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Mash2214, May 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Those who follow my blog/journal will know that nudity is a big part of my life, My Love often insists on it.
    I personally would like to see nudity become more socially acceptable, I do not believe it will in my lifetime but the fantasy is there. I believe that if you are proud of what you have there is no shame in showing it off.
    I am quite envious of your location @Mash2214 that allows you to freely walk outside nude and caged. I only have that opportunity a couple times a year when we visit our camp in the woods and those are times in which I feel so free and natural.

Mash2214 and Queensbitch like this.
  2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I am fortunate to live in a house that is not directly overlooked by my neighbours, so wandering around naked and caged in the house is no problem. Many parts of my garden cannot be overlooked either, although I am much more careful about this. It has been a fantastic summer here in the UK and I have taken full advantage, however, in my opinion, nudity is a non-sexual thing, adding a cage makes it sexual and I definitely don't feel comfortable imposing that on someone who has not consented.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    on a trip to a naturist beach this summer, I can say that I felt much less exposed being naked with a cage on, than I would have done being totally naked.
    As it was an unofficial nudist beach, I thought about the possible consequences if there were an official complaint, and came to the conclusion that there would be less chance of someone reporting me if my penis was contained rather than waving around as I ran in and out of the sea, and legally I would be in a better place for having my genitals "covered", rather than being totally naked.

It's only sexual if you make it so...How many people on here are turned on by leather coats, or rubber diving gear, of frilly dresses, they're all sexual to the person with the fetish, but to others, they're just a means of covering and protecting the body, and all legal to wear in public. A chastity cage to a vanilla person is not sexual in itself, no more than a swimsuit, it's just a cover or a container for the genitals.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Walking in public with only your cage on is very exciting besides being at home where no one see’s me. Miss Shelly did have me spend the after noon walking on Wreck beach in Vancouver this summer and it was an exciting and enjoyable experience. I did get a some very interesting looks but I didn’t get arrested. On a nude beach you see a lot of body jewelry and tattoos, my cage seemed to be accepted by the people I saw.

5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    I don't know about that I saw a guy in Eire PA (US) wearing one in a truck stop last week he drove a big truck

6. Slutina

Slutina Member

Retired from toil
    Nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    I can only respond from the point of view of 'public' nudity.

At school I was horrified when we had communal showers after gym or games. Nudity among others was just never on my radar.

Later, when it got to wives and lovers I was quite happy to parade in front of them - naturally.

When 'the lads' go away for a weekend, I do not join their frolics in the hot tub.

However, on two trips to a fetish club and I was happy to strip and walk over to the large jaccuzi and climb in among all the other naked men and girls. I know they were checking me out and their smiles either indicated admiration or pity - not sure which. I felt quite comfortable but they were evenings where I had already seen lots of bare flesh, but admittedly not exposed much of my own. It sort of felt natural and I was content.

The other day, over the internet, my master (deliberate lower case) ordered me to go into my garden caged and take photographs of myself. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience even though there was a danger of being seen by my two lovely neighbours. How would I have explained that to my Mrs Vanilla?

As I get older, I seem more content with nudity. Its just not wishing to offend people in public places, the law is funny on that one.

7. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Like others have said, I would not want to offend others. At the same time I am not going to go out of my way to hide her cage or our lifestyle. We belong to a private club and most of the regulars know about my chastity. (I was locked into her HTv3 on one of the stripper stages in front of about 50 witnesses.) Everyone is accepting and we get a lot of questions about it. It isn't unusual for some of the new couples, especially the women, to ask to see my cage. We away oblige either with pictures, or me dropping my pants, depending on what they are comfortable with.

Alone at home CFnm is the norm. Our pool is pretty well secluded as is the short walk to it so going out and swimming naked is not a problem. We have 1 1/4 acre but the neighbors on both sides can see into our back yard. Even so, a while back I was working on something in the house and needed some tools. It is about 125 feet to the storage barn and, after clearing it with Kitten, I made the walk several times in nothing but a pair of sandals and my cage. She just found out that there is a nude beach in Austin. She hasn't asked to go yet but I think that may happen in the near future.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice