Response to Chastity and Nudity.

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Mash2214, May 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Well-Known Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Those who follow my blog/journal will know that nudity is a big part of my life, My Love often insists on it.
    I personally would like to see nudity become more socially acceptable, I do not believe it will in my lifetime but the fantasy is there. I believe that if you are proud of what you have there is no shame in showing it off.
    I am quite envious of your location @Mash2214 that allows you to freely walk outside nude and caged. I only have that opportunity a couple times a year when we visit our camp in the woods and those are times in which I feel so free and natural.

Queensbitch likes this.
  2. Mojoman

Mojoman Member

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    I am fortunate to live in a house that is not directly overlooked by my neighbours, so wandering around naked and caged in the house is no problem. Many parts of my garden cannot be overlooked either, although I am much more careful about this. It has been a fantastic summer here in the UK and I have taken full advantage, however, in my opinion, nudity is a non-sexual thing, adding a cage makes it sexual and I definitely don't feel comfortable imposing that on someone who has not consented.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice