Respect

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Kali, Jun 23, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    Lat night Madam was discussing with me the two men that she is considering. she asked me if I would prefer to meet them in the feminine or masculine role. The question surprised me a bit, because I spend almost all of my time in the feminine role, with the masculine role reserved for situations where it is an absolute necessity (family, ex-wife, business issues).

I, of course, responded that I felt the proper role was the feminine, in the maid/housekeeper persona that she has placed me in. I have no fear or embarrasment at being introduced that way or serving in that role when they are in our home. The one point that I did bring up was that they needed to understand that I was to be respected.

Neither Madam nor I have any interest in humiliation. I believe that it is a privilege to serve her and to be in our committed relationship (we are engaged, with wedding plans for next year). Mutual respect, regardless of our roles, is important in our relationship. I explained that I felt that needed to be communicated to the men in her life, especially since we both felt that I should have the opportunity to meet them.

Humiliation is not a hard limit for me (I basically have none with Madam), but it turned out that we both felt the same way and that her partners needed to know that how they treated me would be a consideration in any relationship with Madam and that belittling the maid would not be tolerated.

I've always known that Madam treasures me, and it was a good feeling to hear that we were on the same page in regards to this, and that my concerns, feelings, and opinions would be considered (though of course Madam has the final say).

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    kali,
    Its good that the two of you had this discussion, You didnt say if your Madame is also your wife, but in any case, there is always a pecking order so to speak, or at least there should be, in My opinion.
    I know that with My relationship with My pet/husband, he is on the top of the chain so to speak, however I have never had to lay down ground rules beforehand, everyone knows already. There have been occasions when the rungs on the ladder below him have been questioned, but I am confident now that everyone I Own knows thier proper place.
    So....good for you getting things out in the open and working ahead of time to make sure things go smoothly, I wish you both luck, and ALOT od Fun!!

Mistress Michelle

3. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Kali,

i find it very healthy that the T/two of Y/you have had this discussion and established boundaries of sort. i wish you the best of luck and also the best on your upcoming wedding. It is a delight to see others that have the foresight to make this sort of relationship work in their lives.

cynthia

4. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    MM-

It's not so much the establishment of a pecking order as it is simply making sure that my position (and person) is respected.

There isn't an issue with "place" per say; Madam's choices for lover's are not competing with me. My role, and place in her life, is secure. She has very definite rules for the people she is involved with, which they need to agree to before they move to any level of intimacy (Rule 1: it's all about her. I believe that is also Rules 2-5).

Of course, she has different sets of rules for men and women she is involved with, but they are based on experience. And regarding me, women rarely have any issues.

cynthia -

This isn't a "boundry" issue; I obey Madam in all things (with those few hard limits we've established). My trust in her is absolute; if she had decided that humiliation by her lover's was a path she wanted me on, I would learn to deal with it (she would also make it clear to me in advance that that this was what she wanted). It was more of a clarification that we are the yin and yang of the relationship; both parts being necessary for it to work.

Thank you both for your responses.

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Kali-

I applaud both you and your intended that you both have such a deep understanding of what it takes to make this lifestyle work in a relationship. I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming marriage and hope you continue to grow and enjoy all this lifestyle has to offer.

Ms. Linda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice