Resizing Chinese base ring

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by PeturKitty 58, Jul 23, 2019.

1. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I'm wearing a model A272 with a 45mm base ring. I really like the device, but it has a slight sag. I need a slightly smaller base ring 42-43mm. Does anyone know of a person that can resize these rings?

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    If you buy yourself a dremel tool and some aggressive sanding drums, fine sanding drums and then a muslin polishing wheel and polishing compound such as “fabuluster” you can grind 1-2 MM out of the center and then polish it with the fine sanding wheel and then the muslin buff and polishing compound. It’s actually pretty easy to do.

Caged for life likes this.
  3. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Actually I'm trying to reduce the size from 45 to 42/43. This would involve cutting and a reweld.

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Ah, I totally read it wrong sorry, that’s a bit tougher if you don’t know how to weld. You could always google a metal shop or machine shop in your area and see if they’ll work on it for you. I wouldn’t think most people would know what a base ring was especially if you made up a use for it other than for your cock lol. Another route you could take would be to order a 40mm base ring for your cage and just do what I suggested in the above post.

5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    You can easily buy the 40mm ring separately for most of the Chinese devices and then grind one of those out a bit. The only warning though is that sometimes the pins / lock needs a bit of bending as the cage and rings do not always line up when bought separately.

6. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:

7. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    I actually did order a 40. Its much smaller and thinner. It doesnt leave me with enough material to sand down the desired 2mm. I may have messed up by polishing the original 45mm ring that came with my device. It came unpolished and slightly rough. It was probably designed that way to prevent sagging and slippage.

8. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have gone both ways. Making a smaller ring larger by grinding out the inside diameter and I have made a larger ring smaller by cutting the ring in half and removing about ⅛ inch from each end and then welding it back together.

I found that when I made the small ring opening larger, even though the cage was lighter and less bulky it was very thin and dug into my scrotum more. I preferred the ring that I cut/welded and made smaller as it didn't dig in as much and was more comfortable. I was looking for a 47 or 48 mm ring so I used a 45mm to grind and make larger and a 50 mm to make it smaller.

Adam444 likes this.
  9. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My profile photo shows the 45 mm ring I ground out to 48 mm. You can see how thin it got.

10. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Yeah i saw that picture. That doesn't look like it would be comfortable. I agree cutting and rewelding would be the way to go. I don't understand why the Chinese don't make more alternate sizes. Your pic prevented me from wasting my time. I've ordered another 45, but this time I'm not going to polish the inside like I did my origin ring. I think the manufacturer made these base rings wider and slightly rough by design.

11. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Are you on Chastity Forum as well? That would be a great place to post the pic of your modified ring. Lots of good content on Chinese devices there.

12. server2bf

server2bf New member

Local Time:
    I am looking at going to a 47.5. When I measured it came out 47.5 initially so I was right on. The 45 = pain! And The 50 can be pulled off with no pain. Amazing that 5 mm makes that difference. Still looking for someone that will resize either to 47.5! No desire to do this myself.

13. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's interesting how just a small change in size can make such a big difference in function and comfort. For me a 50 is too big and my cage droops and pulls away from my body especially if I get an erection. At 45 it stays put close to my body ad prevents an erection from starting but is uncomfortable. 47.5 seems about right for me also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice