Resizing a chinese metal ring

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by server2bf, Nov 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. server2bf

server2bf New member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Does anyone know someone that will resize a chinese metal ring? The 50 mm slips off with a good pull and the 47.5 mm is quite painful after a few days. Thanks for your help!

2. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have resized rings both ways. But I don't see where just a little over 1 mm (if you split the difference between 47.5mm and 50mm.) is going to make much difference. I'm guessing that if the 50mm slips off and the 47.5 is painful the problem might be more with the gap between the ball ring and the cage ring. I would use the 50mm and shorten the gap. In most cases you can just squeeze them together or put them in a vise. (assuming the cage is metal) Either that or you need to get used to the 47.5. Can you get a finger between the ring and you'e scrotum?

server2bf likes this.
  3. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Problem is really the distance ring to cage. I recommend to buy another cage

Guest 3972 and server2bf like this.
  4. server2bf

server2bf New member

Local Time:
    Gentlemen thank you for your replies. The discomfort with the 45 mm truly centers around the base (scrotal) ring. In fact it's in the back, not the front where the ring is near the cage. I feel no pressure between the ring and the cage. I can get just barely a finger in between the ring and skin with the 45 mm. I wore it for a week straight and on the seventh day the pain just wouldn't subsist. With the 50 mm, I kid you not I can pull the thing off without even "rearranging" things. When I did the fitting with the plastic rings prior to buying it was obvious that the correct size was 47.5 mm, but the chinese do not sell that size. I tried all 3, 45, 47.5 and 50mm rings. Wore them around, for a day or part of a day. I wore the 47.5 for a few days straight ( just the ring) to be sure.
    This is my first cage, love it, Wife loved it. But can't see how the gap between the ring to the cage would cause the pain on the base of the scrotum.
    Still seeking a 47.5 mm or someone that can stretch that 45 mm just a bit. Perhaps it's a pipe dream and the end result is to wait until they sell a 47.5 mm or spend some real money and get a Mature Metal.
    Here is a pic of the device I bought. I love it....except for the size. Thaks all be well and healthy. Open to more ideas! 4454aed1c4.jpg.500x500.jpg

5. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    It is not causing the pain, if it would be smaller, then no escape would be possible even with the larger ring

6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Just buy a new one @ 45mm, you will squeeze in there.... trust me.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Are the shapes identical?

I agree with the others that the gap between the base ring and the cage can have an effect. If it is tight enough you will not pull the cage off even if the base ring is too big (it will move around a lot and be uncomfortable during an erection, but the gap is what prevents it from sliding over your balls.

The best way I know to open that style up some is with a Dremmel and grinding stones and then repolish. Don't know how you would make it smaller (unless you start with the 50 and ovalize it in a vice, but then it will be wider). But when I started out I swore I couldn't wear a 50mm (measured almost 60) and with some time and lube and a bit of hydrocortisone during break periods I am wearing my 50 non stop.

But please tighten up that gap until you cant remove the 50mm first. It should almost, but not quite, pinch your scrotum and should never let a testicle through, not even close.

8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I tried a device like that a few years ago. The metal is inexpensive 304 stainless steel. A machine shot could probably cut and weld it for you, but they might charge you quite a bit.

I have found that constant wearing will make your body get accustomed to a different size. For example, I used to wear the 1-7/8 dia cuff ring for the CB3000. After a while, though, I needed to go down a size. When I did that it was tight, but constant wearing over a few months made it settle in.

The difference between 50mm and 47.5mm should be manageable for most men. I'd suggest spending a few weeks, perhaps wearing it during the day and switching to the larger one at night. Naturally some lube around the ring during the day would also help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice