Resistance is Futile

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Jun 18, 2016.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    It was that time again. He felt the first hint of tingling round the base of his balls and knew immediately what it meant. She was summoning him to the playroom and She would not be ignored. It did not matter what he was doing, when She sent that signal he knew from experience that he had exactly 5 minutes between that first tingling summons and the crippling pain that failing to comply would inevitably bring. Already he could feel the tingling rising in intensity, becoming ever more insistent with each passing second.

As always his mind instantly filled with a strange mixture of excitement, dread and anticipation as he slowly made his way to the basement of their house. An old, detached sandstone house they'd bought as almost a ruin and renovated. The basement had been an unexpected find, not on the plans and She had instantly decided that it would be Her domain. She had always been the Dominant one, right from the start of their relationship She had taken control of almost everything. He was by no means a wimp - wimps do not run successful companies - but something about Her just made it seem right. His mind drifted back to their wedding night 5 years in the past and they way She had expertly seduced, teased and encouraged him over and over again until they both lay in an exhausted, spent heap, totally drained and satisfied. That was the first time he ever saw The Belt and the last time he'd seen his penis. Her words sounded as fresh in his mind now as they had at the time...

'Honey, I never want to have to worry about another woman stealing you away from me. I know, I know, you wouldn't let that happen but I still worry about it. This takes away the worry... wear it for me, please darling?'

Like almost any man in that state of post-coital bliss he's been too relaxed, too pliable for his own good... and so he'd remained, tightly belted and controlled for the last five years. He'd soon discovered the belt's capabilities. Never would he forget the day he told his wife that he was too busy to vacuum and She'd have to do it. The pain from the electrodes built into the belt was so intense it felt like his entire scrotum had been ripped off his body. Instantly he doubled over in agony, unable to move, breathe or scream and the pain seemed to go on and on and on... eventually (he later learned it was only 5 seconds) it stopped as suddenly as it started and he looked up to find Her standing over him.

"You will NEVER disobey me again. You will NEVER try to tell me what to do. You will do as I say, when I say it. You agreed to it the day you married Me, so don't act so surprised that I am actually following through. Now, vacuum, and when you are finished you can bring me some tea as well. Then you may go about whatever it is you need to do. Oh... and just in case you're thinking of having that belt removed, remember the pre-nup. If it's removed I can only assume you've found someone else... that's infidelity, and it'll cost you 100 million... think about it......."

A sudden jump in the intensity of the tingling jerked him back to the here and now. He knew he had less than three minutes left to get downstairs, stripped and into position in Her playroom before the belt rendered him immobile with pain wherever he was. Hurriedly he ran down the stairs, his balls beginning to throb under the powerful electronic stimulation that he could not escape. He stopped in the changing room and quickly stripped off his clothes, the throbbing now rising to a painful squeezing sensation. It was then he saw the note on the door....

Hood on

Damn. Lacing the hood would take at least 30 seconds but he dared not disobey. Fighting the pain he hauled the strict leather hood over his head, shutting out all light and sound and he first zipped it closed then laced it tight. Finishing he felt for the door handle to the playroom just as the pain exploded behind his scrotum. Almost falling through the door the pain instantly stopped... he'd made it. H knew the proximity sensor in the belt disabled the auto-shock routine as soon as he entered the room. Carefully he found his way to his place by touch alone and knelt, hands on knees, to await Her arrival.

Much to his surprise She entered quickly and reached down, helping him to stand. He felt himself being walked across the room and turned round. His arms were lifted high above his head and strapped tightly to a frame of some sort. all down his torso more and more straps were pulled tight, then his legs were forced wide and strapped down too... he could not move an inch. She'd never bound him this tightly before yet he noticed something very unusual - despite all the straps his waist, buttocks and groin where unobstructed - She could access anything She wanted, easily. He felt incredibly vulnerable, naked and totally exposed yet simultaneously aroused and excited by his total helplessness.

He felt Her fingers on his body, teasing, caressing, stroking just like they had on their wedding night. Then, amazingly, he felt his waist free. The belt was gone. For the first time in five long years She had actually removed the belt. It had been opened before, always while he was bound, but never since She put it on him had She taken it completely off.

He heard Her speaking, slightly muffled by the hood but clear enough that he could understand Her well.

"Tonight is our fifth anniversary. I would like us both to enjoy it, just as we did our wedding night but I need to know if you will go back into the belt tomorrow. If you won't, I'll put it back on now and make do with your usual weekly milking instead. Nod once if you will go back in tomorrow."

His mind was spinning. They hadn't had real sex since their wedding day... yet he wanted out of the belt so badly... he couldn't imagine going back in... but hey.. if She let him out, he could always say no in the morning, couldn't he....

He nodded.

Gently She removed all the restraints, unlaced the hood and helped him up. She was a vision in white, just as She had been on their wedding night. Her strict white corset emphasizing Her shapely breasts and the flowing silk of the pencil-thin skirt barely concealing the white leather boots beneath. They kissed and fell into each others arms like newlyweds, exploring, touching, kissing and caressing every inch of each others bodies with passionate fever. Minutes later they were laying on the bed, their bodies tangled and twisted together with groans and moans of passion rising helplessly from their writing forms.

All too soon, morning came. She, as always, woke first. Quietly She slipped from the bed and retrieved the belt, pausing as she did so to lift a steel collar as well. Silently She made Her way back into the bedroom and gazed down at Her sleeping husband. Without a word She gently slipped the collar around his neck, powerful magnets locking the two halves firmly into place. She lay down beside him and gently kissed him full on the lips, holding him tightly as he slowly awoke.

"It's time darling. Time to go back into the belt, just like you promised."

He sat up, swinging his legs out of bed and standing, naked, in front of Her. "No. I am never going back into that thing. It's evil. I hate it. I hate what it makes me. I despise it. No. Never"

"But darling, you promised me" She replied. "You agreed to go back in in return for last night. You don't want to break your promise, do you?"

"Promise.. I'd have said anything to get free of that damn belt. It's like having a leash round my balls, 24/7. Sex when You want it. Made to cum on demand like some kind of robot. Emptied whenever You decide, no control over even my most basic desires. Yes, I know, I brought it on myself. I know I shouldn't have made a pass as my secretary but that was before we were married... it didn't count!"

"It ALL counts darling... and you ARE going back into the belt. Say goodnight."

He opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out.. his limbs crumpled underneath him and he fell, face first, onto the bed as the collar round his neck emitted carefully programmed pulses that disrupted his voluntary nervous system. Helpless, he watched as She picked up the belt, slipped it onto his waist and secured it in place.

"You are, and always will be, mine. Resistance is futile."

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    OH! The frustration and the humiliation of being a sub! Very well written and enjoyable!

3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
  4. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Quite delicious! Very imaginative...this is one of those situations where while we might envy him, if it were reality we'd also regret our decision to take his place!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice