Requesting cage suggestions

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by cuckhub10, May 24, 2022.

1. cuckhub10

cuckhub10 New member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Hi all

I'm a long-term cuckold but a chastity newbie - my wife/KH has really got into exploring her Domme side just over the last six months or so, which has resulted in extensive caging. am now on a one month locked, one day off pattern.

She feels i should try a slightly smaller cage as the current one enables me to get a tiny bit hard. i have a Kink3d cobra S+ cage currently and absolutely love it (had a metal one previously which just didnt work for me).

The issue with this device is... they are really expensive :-(. so not the best to experiment with different sizes/rings etc (when each cage costs well over a hundred dollars). already spent too much trying out different rings with the cobra.

I've tried going through these threads and also tried google searches but just cant decide on the right one to experiment with. Criteria for me are:

- resin (like the cobra ones). they are so comfortable for extended wear
    - adequate gaps similar to the cobra - this enables me to clean more effectively between weekly cleaning with the cage removed. i have a foreskin so proper cleaning is super important
    - not super expensive so one can try out multiple sizes/rings

thank you folks for any advice you can give me!

2. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I have an authentic Cobra by K3D also. I agree that they are a little pricey. But worth it.
    If you want to experiment with a smaller cage similar to K3D, I've seen various sized knockoff models on eBay. They are much cheaper than K3D, probably lower quality too, but would be okay for what you need. The listing I checked out had multiple sized rings. Once you make a decision, you could order an authentic Cobra.

3. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I have an authentic Cobra by K3D also. I agree that they are a little pricey. But worth it.
    If you want to experiment with a smaller cage similar to K3D, I've seen various sized knockoff models on eBay. They are much cheaper than K3D, probably lower quality too, but would be okay for what you need. The listing I checked out had multiple sized rings. Once you make a decision, you could order an authentic Cobra.

4. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Ebay or amazon knock off Holy Trainers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice