Request for help for the right Steel Cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ChasteJase, Jan 28, 2022.

1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    I am very new to this, like I just got a cage yesterday, but am already wanting to upgrade. I am hoping someone can help. I got a HTv4 from House of Denial. In retrospect, I paid too much for it and for shipping. The resin stinks bad and has bad seams. Beyond that, the base ring is just too thick to be fully comfortable and I already know that I want more breathing room in there. It's getting a little itchy but is generally good in a lot of other ways. However, I'm looking for a stainless steel cage but am not ready to spend $300+ on something until I know this is long term. The HOD HTv4 at least gave me some idea about sizing but of course I could have gotten that at 1/5 the price. Oh well.

I'd love a great suggestion for a metal cage. Here are my thoughts for the perfect cage - 1) stainless steel with lots of open space for easy breathing, lighter weight, and easy cleaning (I don't want a solid metal tube); 2) a pee hole that is relatively large (most have that tiny catheter attachment type small hole in the front and that seems like a disaster waiting to happen); 3) an integrated lock (no loose padlock); 4) my perfect size (I believe) would be a ring that is around 48mm, a length around 3" (74mm give or take), and an inner dimension around 33 mm. I hate having to buy Chinese but I'm okay to go there for my next step in this journey to test out sizing and metal. I don't want to overpay but I'm willing to pay around $50 to $75 to not have to wait 4 weeks to get it from China. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I haven't brought this up to my wife yet, but that is the scary next step. Before I take that step, I want to make sure this is something I want. For now I am already liking it. I'll likely ask for wife advice later. Thanks for your help.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Maybe bring it up with your wife first, then ask her to help you choose a cage, my madam always has a day in what cage I get and wear.

3. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Thanks for responding. Getting my wife on this is a scary next step that I haven't taken yet. I want to make sure that this is something I want to go down. So far, I believe it is but I want to test the waters. I ordered a cage off of LockTheCock - which I have already reviewed elsewhere on this site because they are very deceptive about their shipping time and I am pretty pissed off (I hate feeling like I have been scammed). I should probably mention my wife issues in another thread, but I have a lot of concerns about how she might view my interest in this - the last thing I want is for her to tell me I need to seek counseling as opposed to entertaining this. Baby steps.

4. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    After a dozen trial and error cages i locked in a rigid chastity model 1. For a quality handmade cage it is worth the wait and price. Especially if this is lifestyle for the fore seeable future. Bad ass workroom makes a good cage at a fair price. They are fast as well.

5. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM

Try Oxy shop The Gardian it had all your boxes checked and has ring sizes in 2 mm increments from 38 to 50

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Custom is the way forward, stop wasting money on cheap ones hoping the sizes and design will be right.

7. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Thank you. That looks like the best option for a reasonable price that I have seen around. I have wasted some money already but OxyShop looks to be a very good option! I have my eye on the Amicus as well, but I may start with the OxyShop model. Now to figure out how to get the wife involved without her freaking out!

8. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    That's a whole nother GIG

9. sparkfire7

sparkfire7 Junior Member

Retired
    Yuma AZ
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    My wife/Mistress agreed to lock me up
    I have the steel Guardian from Oxy-Shop.com It fits the description of what you are looking for. I love mine so far. I got the 48mm ring and need to go smaller. I have already purchased the new rings. I would recommend upgrading you purchase to the 3 rings instead of picking just one size. That way you switch them around if you feel the need.

I finally got my wife (now Mistress) to lock me up after some begging. I had to explain to her how she would be able to train me to get rid of those elements of me she doesn’t like. Now I have to be very careful with my anger and aggression or I will not have any release. I have started to clean the house just to please her now. At first she was hesitant but now after only a week or so she is greatly into it. I had lost interest in sex due to medications and didn’t perform much fore play. Now I’m begging to be allowed to perform cunniligus on her every opportunity that I get. She is also taking to being my Mistress. You just have to find what would make her want to lock and be prepared to be pushed further in every part of your life than what you’re comfortable.

ChasteJase likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice