Replacement Padlock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by emenac59, Aug 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. emenac59

emenac59 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Hi

Can anone recommend a padlock suitable for securing a CB2000 that is difficult or impossible to pick? I find i can pick the lock of the supplied padlock easy with a straightened paper clip.

thanks

emenac59

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Maybe a different brand? You can buy other locks at a hardware store. Maybe a combination lock?

3. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Very good idea! It can get a bit expensive doing this, but the plastic tamper-proof locks are a good option.

Of course, part of the chastity experience is being faithful to your key holder and NOT trying to get out. After all, you wanted to get locked in the first place, right? :tongue:

4. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I've had good luck with picking cheap locks, but have not been able to pick a Master lock.

Not that I've tried since I've been locked, but I wanted to find a small lock that I could not pick before I even bothered to get the rest of the supplies needed for my device. The Brinks brand lockls are supposed to be pretty good, too.

The shank on a master lock may be a little larger than the hole your device. As long as it's just a few thousandths of an inch, you should be okay with drilling it out, without weakening the pin.

5. cmoore2001

cmoore2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Small Locks

Any idea where I can find small locks that might work with the CB-2000. I find that the locks that come with the cage can often show a curiously angled, obvious protrusion in my pants to anyone who happens to be glancing in my direction. It is the last remaining problem with wearing my cage. I love the pins I have seen that require a special screwdriver to open but I am not sure how to adopt that.

Any thoughts?

thanks,
    cmoore2001

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice