Remote play just commenced

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by c-w, Mar 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Oh my ...

This morning I did a short status post that my Lady went on a trip and left me unlocked while announcing some remote play. And now it begins. I received these instructions right away:

So, mein Lieber, wir wollten ja an Deinem strengen Gehorsam trainieren. Es wird jetzt also folgendes passieren:

Zunächst fesselst Du Dich selbst, und zwar mit Halsband und Beißknebel.

Nimm Dir einen meiner Stiefel vor, reibe Dich daran, geile Dich damit auf, reibe Deinen Schwanz. Es ist erwünscht, daß Du erregt bist, einen Ständer kriegst und schließlich abspritzt. Selbstverständlich auf den Stiefel.

Du kannst den Knebel wieder abnehmen, den wie sonst solltest Du den Stiefel wieder sauberlecken. Genau das tust Du dann auch. Wenn was danebengegangen ist, natürlich auch das.

Lege den Stahl-Schwanzkäfig an, der Deinen Schwanz komplett einschließt, nicht einen von denen, die aus Ringen oder Längsstäben bestehen. In der oberen Schublade liegt ein nicht eingerastetes Schloß, das mit dem 50-Pfennig-Siegelabdruck. Benutze dieses, um den Käfig zu verriegeln.

Hole einen Rohrstock oder ein anderes, böses Schlaggerät und verpaß Dir selbst damit einen Hieb. Und zwar richtig, denn ich will eine deutliche Spur sehen, einen Striemen oder klar erkennbare Rötung. Ist es zu schwach, tja, dann halt nochmal. So lange, bis gut was zu sehen ist.

So, und jetzt die Spielregeln - das ganze soll ja nachvollziehbar sein. Du wirst:

1. SOFORT, nachdem Du diese Nachricht erhalten hast, sie in mindestens zwei Internetforen veröffentlichen und mir die Links zu Deinen Texten schicken. Eine eventuell nötige Übersetzung wirst Du selbst anfertigen. Die Foren sollten sich grob mit dem Thema beschäftigen, einermaßen frequentiert sein und diese Art Inhalte tolerieren.

2. Irgendwann morgen nach der Arbeit wirst Du einen kurzen, individuellen Code bekommen. Ab da hast Du EINE Stunde Zeit, um die Anordnungen auszuführen, also trödel nicht auf dem Heimweg. Du gibst diesen Moment ebenfalls im Internet bekannt.

Der Code ist erforderlich, denn Du wirst von JEDEM Deiner ausgeführten Befehle ein Foto machen, auf dem auch der Code zu sehen ist, damit ich - und die Öffentlichkeit! - kontrollieren können, daß Du alle Befehle wie gefordert und genau in diesem Zeitraum erfüllst. Ist mir egal, ob Du ihn Dir auf die Haut schreibst oder auf einen Zettel, der dann mit im Bild ist. Nimm eine Kamera mit Stativ und Selbstauslöser oder mache Selfies. Du darfst die Bilder so weit anonymisieren, daß Du nicht identifizierbar bist.

Wenn ich sage, Bilder von JEDEM Befehl, meine ich damit mindestens Bilder von: Halsband und Knebel, dem Stiefel vorher, dem vollgewichsten Stiefel, den danebengegangenen Tropfen, dem saubergeleckten Stiefel, den aufgeleckten Tropfen, dem offenen Schloß, dem verschlossenen Schwanzkäfig, dem eingerasteten Schloß, dem Schlagwerkzeug, und der Spur. Nicht vergessen, überall mit dem Code.

3. Du dokumentierst Deinen Gehorsam öffentlich, indem Du die Bilder dann in Deinen Tumblr hochlädst, die Durchführung mit Hinweis darauf in den Beiträgen im Internet meldest und mir wieder die Links zu diesen Vollzugsmeldungen schickst.

4. Wenn die Befehle zu meiner Zufriedenheit ausgeführt werden, entlasse ich Deinen Schwanz, wenn ich zurückkomme. Wenn nicht, dann nicht, mal sehen, für wie lange.

Das Halsband darfst Du wieder ablegen.

Phew!

Since I'm ordered to translate, here it follows in English:

Well, my dear, we planned to work on your strict obedience. So the following is now going to happen:

First, restrain yourself with collar and bitegag.

Take one of my boots, touch yourself, rub yourself, tease yourself and get horny. It is desired that you get aroused with a hard-on and jizz off finally. On the boot, of course.

You may take off the gag since you are required to lick your cum off the boot as well as any drops that missed the boot.

Apply the steel cockcage. The one enclosing your dick completely, not the ringy ones. There's an open padlock in the top drawer, the one with the 50-Pfennig-seal. Click it in place.

Get a cane or comparable nasty beating toy and hit yourself. Use thorough force! I want to see a mark, a scratch or flush. If you don't hit hard enough, well, go for another one. I don't care how many attempts you will need.

Now the rules - all of this is going to be well documented. You will:

1. IMMEDIATELY after receiving this message publish it to at least two internet platforms and send me the links to your texts. If there's an translation necessary, you'll do it. They should be roughly kink related, in frequent use and tolerate this sort of content.

2. Tomorrow, shortly after your return from work, you'll receive from me a short, individual code. From then on, you have ONE hour to fulfil the commands and orders, so don't be late on your way home from work. You'll publish that moment on the internet as well.

The code is required, since you are going to make a photo of EVERY step and command which also shows the code so I - and the public - can monitor that you obeyed all orders as required and in time. I don't care whether you write it on your skin or on a note which then appears in the image. Use a camera with selftimer on tripod or make selfies. You may edit the images so you're not personally recognisable.

When I'm talking about EVERY step this includes at least pictures of: collar and gag, the boot before, the jizzed boot, the drops missed, the clean licked boot, the licked up drops, the open padlock, the locked cockcage, the clicked padlock, the cane or whip you chose and its mark. Remember, all of it including the code.

3. You prove your obedience publicly by uploading the pictures to your Tumblr, reporting this to the internet threads - including Tumblr-links, of course - and message me the links to these reports.

4. If you fulfilled your obedience to my satisfaction, I'll release your dick when I'm returning. If not, I won't - we'll see for how long.

You may take off the collar.

Well ... that's a statement, I'm absolutely thrilled and hellish nervous all the way at the same time.

Now trying to sleep and wait for The Code.

c-w

2. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ooookay - the starting gun has been fired ...

[​IMG]

3. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    Be a good boy !!

Xx Wendy

5. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    good luck! looks like your on your way to getting your dick released enjoy.

6. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, back now for some thoughts and a kind of summary.

I have to admit that the excitement and anticipation was significantly more impressive than the action itself. It turned out being quite hectical and stressful (especially regarding the editing and organizing photo tasks) which of course can be a purpose for itself but as discussed afterwards this was not the top priority. (Having too much fun for myself and doing a relaxed wanking wasn't either, as you may guess). Instead the test of my obedience was top priority and overall I confirmed it so I was told in the conclusion.

Overall, of course, is by far not perfect ... Some penalty points summed up:
    • I exceeded the one hour limit (20h06-21h19)
    • The code is missing on the locked pic
    • I published the play on a German forum and totally forgot that that was nonpublic and you needed a login which I had to hand over on annoyed demand (facepalm)
    On the other hand, as said before, the main task went well and so this resulted in one heavy faceslap for every minute delay, me having to give an extensive tongue job while still locked and hands cuffed behind the back and afterwards being left locked and cuffed for the rest of the evening until bedtime. Then - play concluded and I got released.

More remote play will surely take place in the future but with changes to this first attempt.

Cheers
    c-w

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  7. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    At least she gave you 'points' for your efforts. Do hope she takes many frequent trips in order to continue your training. Humm... how many trips will it take until there are no penalties..... where one can only presume the instructions will be more challenging! Good Luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice