Remote keyholding

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissy_to_be, Nov 27, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. sissy_to_be

sissy_to_be Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Just wanted to ask if anyone has experience or thoughts on this subject.....both from a subs and Mistresses point of view. Even if you haven't experienced it any views both positive and negative would be welcome. I wondered whether it would lack the intensity but I can see that it could still give a feeling of surrender and power exchange.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Lets look at it this way.....Wouldnt remote be better than nothing?? I Own several subs and sissys, some I have the keys, some I dont, however either way its a matter of trust, loyalty and devotion more than the key, no matter who has it.

Mistress Michelle
    :sex020:

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Mistress Michelle is right, sissy to be. Trust, loyalty, and devotion is the real "key". Apparently, it is possible to cheat in the CB plastic devices from what dollyanne reads, and if you have two keys (or just one) it is risky to give up both if you want to be prepared for an emergency situation.

If your keyholder is located some distance from you, it could be problematic to get the key, even if She makes Her best effort to get it to you! So some subs give up one key to a keyholder and keep one--sometimes frozen in a block of ice or something--for an emergency. Dollyanne has been looking at this problem and has come up with a couple of possibilities. Here's one:

laminated emergency key.jpg

This is a slave register card with the key laminated in. (Available here).The benefit is you can carry this with you in your wallet (or, preferably in your sissy purse!) and, in the event of an emergency, like an accident or something, be able to access it. It may be hard to get back to your house and chip through a block of ice!

It's also possible to have a remote keyholder, even one who is some distance away by using a program called Time Lock located here. Of course, both the Mistress and the sissy must have registered copies of the program ($20). The Mistress generates a "key" along with a possible lock word and sends the key to the sissy or sub. The sub uses the key to encrypt a file containing a picture of the combination to a key safe containing the chastity key or keys. One like this one:

MasterLock5400Dclosed.jpg MasterLock5400Dopen.jpg

The file is encrypted for a time specified by the Mistress (e.g., a few days, weeks, or even months) and only She can open it before that time expires. She could do this by simply sending you an email with the lock word in it. Dollyanne has this key safe lock and has experimented with it by blindly resetting the combination and using her scanner and it definitely works. Dollyanne has to admit it's scary to hear the click of the lock, blindly twiddle the numbers, and not know what the combination is!

But, even this approach requires the sub to not look at the combination of the lock before encrypting it--so there's the trust, loyalty and devotion thing again! There are other methods dollyanne has looked at, and some are pretty interesting, but in the end it is very difficult to develop a foolproof and totally safe approach for a remote keyholder that takes into account all possible contingencies! If you come up with one, dollyanne would like to be the first to know!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    In my opinion, any device can be defeated. Some just harder than others. As Mistress Michelle said, "its a matter of trust, loyalty and devotion more than the key, no matter who has it."

I control my key, I set my limits, I push my limits. My Mistress/Wife enjoys the Chastity, just not controlling it. I could if I wanted to orgasm anytime, but that would defeat the purposed of Chastity. I impose a monthly goal, and is up to me to honor it. I have had a great time doing just that. Yes I do have fantasies of my Mistress/Wife taking control of the keys. I even thought of suggesting a remote KH/Mistress to help her with taking over control. But things are working out great right now, and I wouldn't want to change things just yet.

As Dollyanne stated, there is a lot of ways of control your keys yourself without having to send them to someone else. And ways that a KH can control your keys while they stay with you. I couldn't and wouldn't let both keys be out of my hands. I have had a key to my CB3000 and Neosteel Belt taped to a card in my wallet for over one year now, for just in case of a emergency. The card is dated, signed by my Wife, and says "Opening without a true emergency will invoke a 60 day penally. This card is sealed in clear packing tape completely. These keys go everywhere with me. I have not had to even think about using, thank God. But still there just in case.

Giving control to someone of your penis and orgasms would be thrilling. Just make sure it's what you want, and are ready for. As the saying goes, Be careful what you ask for. All to soon you may not want it as much as you thought.

Just my thoughts, Missy Tanya

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    greetings sissy to be,

i of course agree with E/everyone's intuitive responses and can only share a little of my own personal experiences with long distant and/or self controlled key holding with you.

i highly recommend an "emergency" key be sealed, secured and kept relatively close. this is simply common sense for safety and for health purpose. i like the laminated card dollyanne has shown but i personally use the KeySure device.

i'm horrible with any self discipline when it comes to Mistress Michelle's "property". i have never tried the Time Lock program but have set the combination for a key safe, same as pictured by dollyanne, shown the combination to a Friend by using a cam then scrambled the combination immediately after the Viewer as confirmed noting the numbers. allot of trust by both P/parties is needed. trust in you by not peeking during this process and of course great trust in the KH.

i've been extremely blessed with meeting and growing a deep F/friendship, D/s relationship with the amazing Mistress Michelle over several years. this incredible experience has led to my simply mailing Her "control" key directly to Her. only once in all this time has a key gone off to outer space while in shipment. hence the "emergency" key.

however one is kept locked, ENJOY!

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Agreed that it is a matter of trust and loyalty... as well as some serious will power on on the subs part.

IF you choose to send a key to a remote keyholder, be vary careful with the mail. In the U.S. the machines that the post office use are notorious for tearing keys out of enveolpoes. You don't want to loose that key! i would suggest sending the key using a box rather than an envolope.

Good luck and have fun!

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Sorry, dollyanne forgot to put the link to the Slave ID card she mentioned in her post above. (Thank you, missy katrin for pointing that out!) Here it is: malechastityslaves. It appears to be available for $24.95 from a place in Portland, OR. You register at Slave Register, then send them your key, and they send you the card with the key laminated in it!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

8. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I like it as it could fit in my wallet but honestly it sounds expensive for what it is. I’m also concerned about my wife sensibilities and something that screams ‘slave identification card’ might not be the wisest move. The keysure lock box is larger but it’s also more innocuous. I could snap a spare key in that in just toss it in a drawer...

9. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    As a long distance sub of Mistress Michelle, I agree with all that the trust and loyalty is of the utmost importance and required. While I would greatly desire to have someone to actually hold the key, either local or long distance, that is not possible. Having said that, having a caring Mistress like Mistress Michelle to submit to and please by staying true is very exhilarting. It does require discipline, but if a sub truely wants to submit it is very possible and rewarding.

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    This is interesting, cks. Dollyanne thought of a similar scheme by using a web cam. You connect with your Mistress via webcam and while She is watching, you lock your chastity on. Then, you open the Master Lock keysafe and put the key inside, flip the lever to the reset-the-combination position, put on a blindfold and hold the lock up for your Mistress to view. When She can see it well, you twiddle the dials arbitrarily under her direction, until She says to stop. You can test the dials by feel to make sure they are on numbers and not in-between. At that point She writes the combination down and tells you She has it. You then, still blindfolded, push the lever back to the starting position, close the lock, and holding it up to the web cam twiddle the numbers until She says to stop.

Only She knows the combination at that point, as you have been blindfolded the whole time! This eliminates the need for scanning and encryption, since your Mistress is the scanner! This seems like it would be very effective and would make cheating difficult, if not impossible.

Is this something similar to what you were doing with your friend? If Mistress Michelle had a web cam then you could do this with Her as the keyholder too, without having to mail the key. She would, in effect, be the holder of the combination to the key safe. The key would still physically be in your possession and all She would have to do to release you would be to give you the combination. Then you go through the same procedure again. Have you considered this approach?

Huggs,
    dollyanne

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is not sure whether the "slave identification card" part of it is a requirement, underwraps, since they mention they are willing to customize it. (If so, dollyanne would customize it to be more "sissy gurl" oriented, than "slave" oriented.)

But, even if it is a requirement, the appeal to dollyanne would be the ability to carry it on her person, so no matter where dolly is--at work, across town, or across the country--it is with her, and not in a drawer at home. Having someone discover the card would of course be a humiliation, but that is something, as a sissy gurl, dollyanne has come to expect.

The price is definitely more than the lock box you mention, but for dollyanne that could also be an advantage in that dolly--being frugal--would think twice before breaking into something that cost $25 each time to replace!

Anyway, these are just some pros and cons for each person to think about. Each person is different, but you're right, the cost and content of the card is an important consideration.

Huggs,
    dollyanne

12. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    dollyanne,

in response to your previous post: yes the procedure you described is how, before meeting Mistress Michelle, i would use a cam and a combination key safe to create a long distant key hold. however i would not be blindfolded as W/we where using "chat" as the communication tool. i simply would not look rather than be blindfolded. an even more trusting and loyal act by the sub <winks>.

for the actual mailing of the "control key" i now use two methods to insure the key is not torn from the envelope by the automated machinery of a post office. i either use a small "puffed", internal air bubbled, envelope or tape the key inside of two receipt cards.

enjoy,

13. jennifer3d

jennifer3d Junior Member

Local Time:
    In my case, I simply took the emergency key to a local kinkos (or any copier shop) and had it laminated. I taped the key to a piece of paper with my wife's initials and date on it and had the paper laminated. Then I just cut the lamination to a size to fit in my wallet or sissy purse, depending on how I present myself :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice