Relieving Pressure

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dillen Chau, May 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dillen Chau

Dillen Chau New member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I recently found a cage that fits well and I can wear semi-long term without removing, however, I've noticed many times that when I have the cage on and my body tries to have an erection, a feeling similar to nausea can be felt, but instead of in my stomach, it is felt in the pelvic area. I think this is caused by all the blood pooling near that area creating a lot of pressure since it is unable to flow into my penis due to the cage being on. This feeling is, in my opinion, not present in any way, and at times, I feel as if I'm actually nauseous. This leads me to think, if this feeling is caused by blood pooling in one spot and creating pressure, then what happens if the blood is removed? If I were to do something like donate blood, would the sudden lack of blood in the body relieve the pressure and, by proxy, make chastity more bearable? I've never done this myself, so I was wondering if anyone else has any knowledge in this area?

2. Nicolas Caged

Nicolas Caged Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    I’ve recently finished a course of having between 500ml / 750ml of blood taken from me every Wednesday, for 22 consecutive weeks. It made no difference to the amount of blood that rushed to my groin when I got excited, my erections felt suppressed by the cage exactly the same as when I wasn’t enduring weekly venesection. Besides, the body would replace the lost volume of plasma in 24-48 hours, as long as you’re hydrating properly.

For those reasons, I think your theory isn’t correct. You mention the nausea like sensation being in the pelvic region, is it the same kind of feeling as when you take a whack to the testicles? I’m wondering if it’s more an issue with the ring of your cage having an effect on your love spuds.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    It’s more like referred sensation. Go see nerve radiculopathy. I’m not a doctor but if I remember correctly your inguinal nerve could be involved with nausea. I’ve felt referred pain in my ball trap days that I swore I could feel rise up into my stomach.

I probably have my anatomy wrong.

I think your muscles’ reaction to the pain can also cause this sensation.

But yeah testicle pain can refer back up into the body.

Blood letting won’t help. Don’t even think about that path. It’s all nerves. Not hydraulics.

Readjusting your nuts seemed to help me. Pressing on specific parts of my body helped. making sure I wasn’t wearing too tight a base ring helped.

I switched to a shaft only device secured by a piercing. I don’t get those sensations anymore since I’m less constrained (but still well contained!)

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    your not wrong, the nerves run right up from your balls to your abdomen.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As Peter Rabbit says, blood letting won't make any difference. Your body will make it up again.

6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I have a small umbilical hernia, it is stable and I have had it for years so I have never bothered having it fixed. The only occasional problem is if something presses on it hard, the pain goes right down to my testicles and penis, sort of like the OP in reverse showing the nerves are linked between your abdomen and your dangly bits.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice