Release, sort of

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hoss, Aug 1, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Last night I received the keys, after giving them to S_ a month ago, I was told to check my blog for instructions,

{Begin Quote}

Because you have made it clear that being locked up isn't *so* bad, it seems like I need to make an adjustment to My plans. I think it's key to remind you exactly what you are missing. You don't seem to be suffering nearly as much as I would like.

Weds.

You now have My key. After reading this you will unlock yourself. You shall clean yourself well, inspect device and body for any design flaws and make not of any issues in your next blog entry. Make sure to check your PA for any signs of tearing or stretching.

you shall have the key until friday, and then you will bring it back to Me.

Seems simple yes?

Oh, I forgot one important detail. Every four hours after you read this, unless you are asleep, you shall "edge". I don't care if you are at work, in a social situation, or any other place that would be deemed inappropriate. Every four hours ... no exceptions.

http://www.orgasmedging.com/edging.htm

If you make a mistake and go too far, don't bother to bring the keys back.

Other than that, I'll see you on friday and look forward to reading your blog on saturday

{End quote}

Not what I'd had in mind for my first release. In case you are wondering, I am going to follow her instructions to the letter. And, I will return her keys tomorrow. And I will ask her to remind me why I'm doing this, and she will respond, "Because you're crazy."

It's that time, I have a schedule to keep.

2. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    I'm locked again.

I wanted to cheat. I wanted to quit. But I did not. I followed the schedule almost precisely, give or take 10 minutes.

After I surrendered her keys, I begged to be allowed to cum. She said "No, sir. Thanks for asking, though." I thought that would happen, but I had to risk it.

Love&Passion and Breathe like this.
  3. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Deliciously devious. I love this idea! :)

4. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    sounds amazing and congrats for edging so many times without spillage. I am not able to do it multiple times.. Too weak.. :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice