Release day

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slavey_slave, Jul 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    simple question.

when the blessed day comes, do your dommes remove the ring? (the one that goes around the balls and cock) or do you leave it on? im always scared it will prevent the blood flow etc. but i get hard very quickly when its removed, so its hard to get off then.

advice?

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Hi Slaveyslave i think when the tube is removed from my cb6000 (very rarely)the penis grows hard very quickly and i too have to dismantle the ring section to get it off my ballsac, it is a great cockring and my mistress loves the effect it has on my penis as it stands so strong and proud just like it used to do many years ago in my younger days unaided. it is ok to leave on i find but it would certainly be uncomfortable to try to have sex with it on as the locating pegs stick out and indeed if you are allowed to masturbate with it on it also rubs the penis and causes a sore where the penis is rubbed against it. I am thinking that when my steel Tollyboy belt is ready and i no longer use the cb6000 that i may cut off the locating pegs and use it as a cockring as it certainly fits just right for the desired effect.:anim_37:

3. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    My sweetie removes the cage and locking pin portions of my CB2000 and leaves the ring in place until it's time to relock. It serves a similar purpose to a collar.

4. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    thanks very much, i think it will just have to stay on x]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice